Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #57-20 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 57, Number 20 Sunday, 22 September 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Listen To What The Man Said:Tribute To Paul Re: TMBG: Listen To What The Man Said:Tribute To Paul McCartney. Ram On Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 18:22:23 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: Listen To What The Man Said:Tribute To Paul Looking on CD Now for TMBG stuff and a link to the above came up. Apparently they play 'Ram On' on the CD. Patrick Berkery, CDNOW Contributing Writer writes "They Might be Giants, meanwhile, test the parameters of the "tribute" concept with an instrumental version of "Ram On" that puts John Linnell's accordion to great use. Imagine what John and Yoko would've brought to a McCartney tribute album, and you've got a pretty idea of what "Ram On" is all about." Yes, I think I get the picture! Anyone any further information?! Richard ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 13:38:00 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Listen To What The Man Said:Tribute To Paul McCartney. Ram On > Yes, I think I get the picture! Anyone any further information?! Like what? "Ram On" was already released through tmbg unlimited. It's not bad, but I'm really looking forward to the cover of "Savoy Truffle" they are supposedly doing for the George Harrison tribute album. Hopefully they will perform vocals this time :) Kay [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #57-20 ******************************