Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #57-26 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 57, Number 26 Saturday, 28 September 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: How to Get Relaxed, Deeper Sleep TMBG: electric cooking plate , electric fan heater and electric grill . RE: TMBG: How to Get Relaxed, Deeper Sleep TMBG: Re: eBay item for sale in the UK TMBG: Couple of Questions Re: TMBG: Couple of Questions Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: PosterKid1@aol.com Message-ID: <88.1ece6510.2ac55cb4@aol.com> Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 03:03:16 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: How to Get Relaxed, Deeper Sleep <> Genius! ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200209271200.FAA02242@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Honghao Elec.Mfg.Co.Ltd." Subject: TMBG: electric cooking plate , electric fan heater and electric grill . Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 18:19:25 +0800 index.gif
!! !!

Honghao Elec.Mfg.Co.Ltd. is specialized in making electric household appliances.such as electric cooking plate , electric fan heater and electric grill .and year capbility over 1,200,000 sets.all our products are exported .the most products were exported to europe,south American, canada ,korea ,middle-east etc.
Welcome you to our homepage:www.globalsources.com/honghao.co
to know more message.

ADD:The east of zhongxing road,Guzhen Town,Zhongshan528421,Guangdong,China.
TEL:86-760-2349289 , 86-760-2355882
FAX: 86-760-2355886
EMAIL: hh1758@trade-net.kyed.com
HOMEPAGE: www.globalsources.com/honghao.co

!!
------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: How to Get Relaxed, Deeper Sleep Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:33:06 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" The PosterKid sez: > <> > > Genius! Pretty amazing, huh?? But wait... There's More!!! > Attention! This is not SPAM. You received this message > because in past you or your friend subscribed your email > to one or more health-related mailing lists So either it's my own damn fault and, by extension, yours (come on, baby, you *know* you want it...) or else I (& you) have a friend who is going around sending our names off to spam lists. If that's the kind of "friends" we have, it serves us right... Why don't they just come out & say "You received this message because at some point you sent or received an email, and your very existence immediately became a commodity to be exploited in true capitalist fashion. You are a consumer, and resistance is futile...." Ya gotta laugh - - - Karin H ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:12:51 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: TMBG: Re: eBay item for sale in the UK I notice on eBay that someone in the UK is selling "THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS - 3 TRACK PROMO CD" with the description :- "They are 3 mixes of Man, It's So Loud In Hear - radio edit - LP version + Hot 2002 mix. Jewel case + insert, unplayed. I can accept cheques, postal orders or cash within the UK or cash only (US dollars or pounds sterling or Euro's) from outside the UK. I also accept Paypal." I've got this and it's good. No bids on the item as yet with one day to go. If anyone wants me to bid on this and mail it at cost to them and can pay into my PayPal account then contact me. You need to think what price you are prepared to go to. Usual deal that I've used before in that if 'we' win you don't pay me until you receive the goods because I feel better that way. Cheers Richard ~ TMBG Ambassador to the UK ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001901c26661$9b48de20$20cb86d9@005282020097> From: "Alan HOOPER" Subject: TMBG: Couple of Questions Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 21:08:10 +0100 Hi Everyone Long time no speak as people say.......... to me....... sometimes............. Anyway 1. Why is there nearly only spam in the list?? To Be honest I'm only skimming the mails now as most of it is trying to help me lose weight or sell tiffanny lamps 2. What happend to Man! It's so loud in here? Wasnt it supposed to be released as a single? 3. Any future Giants in the UK? I've tried to go to all the ones in London even though I'm at the other end of england That's it folks See you [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Couple of Questions Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 02:07:20 +0000 Message-ID: Alan Hooper: >1. Why is there nearly only spam in the list?? >To Be honest I'm only skimming the mails now as most of it is trying to >help me lose weight or sell tiffanny lamps I really have no idea. It's weird, because there used to be no spam at all on the list, and now there's a lot. Does anyone have any idea what happened? The list also seems to have gotten much quieter in general, and I have no idea why that is, either. I guess it's partially because there hasn't been much TMBG-related to talk about as of late (yeah, there's the anthology, but once you've bitched about the tracklist there really isn't much more to say about it), but there have been other periods of TMBG inactivity when the list was much busier. >2. What happend to Man! It's so loud in here? >Wasnt it supposed to be released as a single? Well, it WAS released as an EP in Australia. I think there was supposed to be a British release, but, for some reason, it never came to pass. -- Be your own broom, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _________________________________________________________________ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #57-26 ******************************