Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #57-27 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 57, Number 27 Sunday, 29 September 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Couple of Questions Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:55:08 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: Couple of Questions Re question 2:- 2. What happened to Man! It's so loud in here? Wasnt it supposed to be released as a single? Well a 3 track CD does come up on eBay on a fairly regular basis and often being sold in the UK - as I mentioned in an email in the last 24 hours! As for playing in the UK. PLEASE!! Cheers Richard Richard >>> "Alan HOOPER" 27/09/02 21:08:10 >>> Hi Everyone Long time no speak as people say.......... to me....... sometimes............. Anyway 1. Why is there nearly only spam in the list?? To Be honest I'm only skimming the mails now as most of it is trying to help me lose weight or sell tiffanny lamps 2. What happend to Man! It's so loud in here? Wasnt it supposed to be released as a single? 3. Any future Giants in the UK? I've tried to go to all the ones in London even though I'm at the other end of england That's it folks See you ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #57-27 ******************************