Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #57-4 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 57, Number 4 Thursday, 5 September 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: motorized folding beds, hi-lo desks and sporting goods,etc. "Innov Re: TMBG: Interpretations TMBG: motorized folding beds, hi-lo desks and sporting goods,etc. "Innovatio Re: TMBG: Interpretations Re: TMBG: Interpretations Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200209041041.DAA13065@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Ruoey Lung Enterprise Corp" Subject: TMBG: Re: motorized folding beds, hi-lo desks and sporting goods,etc. "Innovation in design & function"~ Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:46:59 +0800 UAs
Innovation in design & function
Founded in 1990, initially engaged in millwork, we specialize in making multipurpose electrical adjustable products , such as motorized folding beds, hi-lo desks and sporting goods,etc. Our products improve your life in many ways - for leisure use, fitness. or homecare. Our exportation-driven business, with about 100% of products sold to Japan, is growing to be a modern manufacture. "We not only export good products for health of Japanese, but also for that of people all over the world by offering moderate price for electrical adjustable popularization," the president, Mr. Shih Lung Tan said. Shih, comes from mechanical engineer, is ceaselessly leading the design team to create products of high quality and low price. Ruoey Lung earnestly serves you with its mature customer-based technology and facilities. We aren't satisfied until you find our service approvable.
Relaxing adjustable machine

*Size :L 193*W45~89(pad~handle)* 58 H24~42(low~high) CM

*Electric power controlled, slowly moves up and down to lift up the lumbar region of the body , stretching of the entire body.

* Improving blood circulation and relieving fatigue

* Loading capacity :up to 150 kgs

Motorized seal bike

Item No. Description Factory Assembled Size
LT-S1688 Motorized seal bike Taiwan 45*52* 25 Cm

*cuft' : 0.88' *Power : output 24V , DC motor * Portable and safe

*work out movement could be go forward & backward * Use while seated at home or office to
* speed control ( 3 options) strengthen and improve circulation .
* timer up to 60 minutes * Help tighten and tone the muscles of legs,

* beautiful fashion shape & small size arms and belly.

Ruoey Lung Enterprise Corp
Add:17 Lukung S.2nd Rd., Changpin Ind. Dist., Lukang Town,
Changhua Hsien, Taiwan 505
Tel:+886-4-7810208
Fax:+886-4-7810209
Web:
www.longtime.com.tw
e-mail:s4289@ms22.hinet.net

------------------------------ Subject: Re: TMBG: Interpretations Message-ID: From: "Erik J. Chuss" Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:35:43 -0400 There are a few songs that I have never really gotten a handle on interpreting. A couple of their "fun" songs that come to mind and which your students might like are Shoehorn with Teeth, Cowtown, Partical Man (as John F mentioned) , The Guitar, Exquisite Dead Guy. It should be interesting how it goes over with them. E PS- Oh yeah, I almost forgot "Careless Santa" ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200209041237.FAA13321@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Ruoey Lung Enterprise Corp" Subject: TMBG: motorized folding beds, hi-lo desks and sporting goods,etc. "Innovation in design & function"~ Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:08:50 +0800 UAsRa-N
Innovation in design & function
Founded in 1990, initially engaged in millwork, we specialize in making multipurpose electrical adjustable products , such as motorized folding beds, hi-lo desks and sporting goods,etc. Our products improve your life in many ways - for leisure use, fitness. or homecare. Our exportation-driven business, with about 100% of products sold to Japan, is growing to be a modern manufacture. "We not only export good products for health of Japanese, but also for that of people all over the world by offering moderate price for electrical adjustable popularization," the president, Mr. Shih Lung Tan said. Shih, comes from mechanical engineer, is ceaselessly leading the design team to create products of high quality and low price. Ruoey Lung earnestly serves you with its mature customer-based technology and facilities. We aren't satisfied until you find our service approvable.
Adjustable bed
* Confort and quality
* Personal or home care available
* Headboards & footboards available in many styles & colours
* Optional side rail ( adjustable or not )

Multipurpose adjustable folding bed

* Can be folded , lift the front or rear section,especially the middle section for relaxing body.
* For home-care,fitness, or leisure use
* Loading capacity :up to 150~200 kgs
* Easy to assemble and disassemble
* Save storage space
* patented

Electrical Folding Beds
*Easy to fold, and move, saving space.
*With maximum loading capacity of 200kgs.
*Various cloth colors and patterns available.
*Patented.

Ruoey Lung Enterprise Corp
Add:17 Lukung S.2nd Rd., Changpin Ind. Dist., Lukang Town,
Changhua Hsien, Taiwan 505
Tel:+886-4-7810208
Fax:+886-4-7810209
Web:www.longtime.com.tw

e-mail:s4289@ms22.hinet.net

------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:15:39 -0700 From: "Pzickler" Subject: Re: TMBG: Interpretations > >From: Iiaeaux_Alod > >Hi everyone, I'm going to teach a class for high school students on >"Interpreting Pointless Songs",.... > Also, are there any other groups you could >recommend? > >From: Christine Fernsebner Eslao > >Other groups with nonsensical songs? Off the top of my head: The >Boredoms, the Cocteau Twin, The Legendary Pink Dots, His Name Is Alive, >maybe some of the Pixies, or early Patti Smith... Lest we forget the legendary Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band. "My Pink Half of the Drainpipe" comes to mind, as well as "Urban Spaceman" and, well, almost all of them really... PZ ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:38:13 -0500 (CDT) From: Iiaeaux_Alod Subject: Re: TMBG: Interpretations Message-ID: It's just a thinking exercise with no right or wrong answers. My students seem to love debating and I figured this would be a good exercise in which they could also just have fun. Thank you to all who have given me suggestions, these will be very helpful. --Iiaeaux Alod On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, John Ferrer wrote: > I don't understand. Are you asking them to interpret things and then saying > "You're wrong, it's pointless," to prove some lesson about overanalyzing, or > is it just some kind of thinking exercise since there's no right or wrong > answer? Either way, it sounds like you should use one of the dozens of TMBG > songs that feel so close to making sense, but really they don't. Particle > Man, Whistling in the Dark, Self Called Nowhere, and Where Your Eyes Don't > Go are all songs that I listen to, think I've figured them out, and then > change my mind. > > > >From: Iiaeaux Alod > >Reply-To: Iiaeaux Alod > >To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org > >Subject: TMBG: Interpretations > >Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:52:36 -0500 (CDT) > > > >Hi everyone, I'm going to teach a class for high school students on > >"Interpreting Pointless Songs", and I know that there are plenty of tmbg > >songs out there that would be good for this purpose, but I'm having > >difficulty deciding which ones would be best. I was wondering if anyone > >thinks any particular songs would be good for interpretation. I have some > >pretty bright high schoolers to teach so don't worry about their > >intellectual abilities. :) Also, are there any other groups you could > >recommend? > > > >-- Iiaeaux Alod > > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com > ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #57-4 *****************************