Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #58-10 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 58, Number 10 Saturday, 12 October 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Re: lack of tmbg-list Digest TMBG: Casual wear,Working gloves,Socks and scarfs,Hat and caps TMBG: Manufacturing various types of clocks and watches TMBG: misc. Re: TMBG: misc. Fav song (Formerly Re: TMBG: Re: lack of tmbg-list Digest) TMBG: DAS Anthology - What's new, fav RE: TMBG: lack of tmbg-list Digest FW: TMBG: Re: lack of tmbg-list Digest Re: TMBG: misc. Re: TMBG: Re: lack of tmbg-list Digest Re: TMBG: misc. TMBG: Re: Log deleted (may be combined with one of the TMBG: Anybody need a ticket for the 10/25 Chicago show? TMBG: Re: Re: Log deleted (may be combined with one of the TMBG: Re: Log deleted (may be combined with one of the Re: TMBG: Re: lack of tmbg-list Digest Re: TMBG: album titles Re: TMBG: misc. Re: TMBG: album titles TMBG: religion of the johns Re: TMBG: Re: lack of tmbg-list Digest Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <007901c270ee$79e3e120$3898e23f@oemcomputer> From: "James and Kimberly Mohan" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: lack of tmbg-list Digest Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 01:21:44 -0500 > >"So, what's everyone's fav song?" Ana Ng 'WttJ' Jim Mohan TMBG Amb to MN Pencil Rain ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200210110724.AAA18476@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "SINO CONCORD INT'L ENTERPRISES LTD." Subject: TMBG: Casual wear,Working gloves,Socks and scarfs,Hat and caps Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:07:20 +0800 Sino concord int'l enterprises ltd.

Brief Introduction Sino Concord Int'l enterprises ltd. is an import -export agency and manufactory, we have branch in H.K. Macau and also have an office in Zhuhai city the manufactory in Zhongshan, same province in Guangdong province. China.

Our business entered China since 1988, had introduce and bring textile garment ,and accessory fabric an fashion to world, and also provided with many clients in global market .We can supply you best price ,best quality in a different type & material accessory.

Our products made by excellent craftsmanship and perfect management systems. The products are well and widely sold more than ten countries and enjoying good reputations. We always follow to the principles of the "first class quality and prestige service to our customers is above all. In the meantime, if you need inquiry order details, please to visit our web address.

. Casual wear:  cotton,fleece,T/C, silk#~cotton Lenin, wool#~taslon.

. Working gloves: cotton, PVC, nylon, leather, rubber#~Amara, taslon.

. Socks and scarfs: cotton, acrylic, nylon, spandex, wool.

. Hat and caps: cotton, T/C, PVC.

SINO CONCORD INT'L ENTERPRISES LTD. ©2000 all rights reserved
TEL NO: +86-0756-8188779
FAX NO:
+86-0756-8188775
http: www.sino-c.com Email: si1581@trade-net.orgdns.org
ADD: 9-203,YueHai International Garden,GuoFang Road,GONGBEI, ZHUHAI CITY, GUANGDONG, CHINA
------------------------------ Message-Id: <200210110844.BAA18567@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "TITOSH TIMEPIECES CO.,LTD." Subject: TMBG: Manufacturing various types of clocks and watches Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:29:56 +0800 TITOSH TIMEPIECES CO.,LTD.
Source All the Timepieces You Need from One Manufacture for Sale and Promotions

We specialize in manufacturing various types of clocks and watches. From designing to production, assembly to packaging, each step is carried out with fine precision. This kind of approach plus our experience and technology resources in timepieces, enable us to supply you good quality products, competitive prices, prompt delivery, and comfortable services. We also accept customer's designs and logos, these are great for sales and promotions.

Visit our website now for more ideas.(http://www.titosh-time.com)
GO FOR QUALITY
GO FOR PRICE
GO FOR TITOSH

Main Products: !owall clocks !otable clocks !owatches
  !omovements !ocalculators !oradios and more
Address: Room A-208, DongSheng WenQuan GongYu, XinPu Road, ZhangZhou, Fujian, China.

TITOSH TIMEPIECES CO.,LTD.
Tel: (0596) 2877853 2877852 2522512 Business Type: Manufacture & Exporter
Fax: (0596) 2597304 2877853 Established Year: 1997
Attn.: Mr. Henry Huang C.E.O: HENRY HUANG
E-Mail: tp1627@trade-net.dyndns.dk
  tp1627@trade-net.dyndns.dk
Brand Name: TITOSH
No.of Total Staff: 500
Web Site: http://www.titosh-time.com  
------------------------------ Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:35:21 -0400 Subject: TMBG: misc. Message-ID: <20021011.074458.-474191.0.scitamb.2@juno.com> From: scitamb.2@juno.com I've been tending to choose favorite songs for each John. Currently I'm hooked on Sleeping in the Flowers for Flans-only... no idea on Linnell right now. Keeps changing... Speaking of Flans, is that him singing the 'I don't think it was the money' part of the original She Was a Hotel Detective? You can really learn something from spam. Anyone catch this? I had no idea there were popularity ratings for black farmers in Zimbabwe... must be kinda like Miss America? After all these years, my parrot has finally learned to whistle along to most of Birdhouse. If only I could teach him to dance like in the video... would be kinda hard for him to jump around like that anyway. I saw an editorial in the newspaper entitled 'the truth about the johns.' It was about consumers of prostitute services; you can probably guess what I expected it to be about. Skye ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/. ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:51:12 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: misc. You have a parrot! Are there pictures anywhere? Anybody else have exotic or interesting pets? Richard >>> 11/10/02 12:35:21 >>> I've been tending to choose favorite songs for each John. Currently I'm hooked on Sleeping in the Flowers for Flans-only... no idea on Linnell right now. Keeps changing... Speaking of Flans, is that him singing the 'I don't think it was the money' part of the original She Was a Hotel Detective? You can really learn something from spam. Anyone catch this? I had no idea there were popularity ratings for black farmers in Zimbabwe... must be kinda like Miss America? After all these years, my parrot has finally learned to whistle along to most of Birdhouse. If only I could teach him to dance like in the video... would be kinda hard for him to jump around like that anyway. I saw an editorial in the newspaper entitled 'the truth about the johns.' It was about consumers of prostitute services; you can probably guess what I expected it to be about. Skye ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/. ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ From: "Patty Castillo" Subject: Fav song (Formerly Re: TMBG: Re: lack of tmbg-list Digest) Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:59:20 -0400 Message-ID: [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ Subject: TMBG: DAS Anthology - What's new, fav Message-ID: From: "Erik J. Chuss" Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:03:15 -0400 I am also stuck on whether or not I want to buy the anthology. As Jessie said it is a lot of money to put out, especially for songs I already have. I will probably break down at some point and get it but I want to think about it. I had brought out Mink Car a few weeks ago. Everytime I got in the car and I would turn on the CD player while I would look in my case for what I wanted to listen to I would leave it play. After about 10 seconds of listening to MC I would just figure this is as good as anything I have and might as well leave it in. It is a CD that definitely grew on me. I finally put it away (don't want to overplay it) and listened to Cake "Comfort Eagle" which I like A LOT. Well about two days ago I was looking through my CDs in the living room and found the They Got Lost CD I bought at the Central Park show in Aug. I had forgotten where I put it and figured it would turn up which it did. I popped that in the player and have been hooked. I have heard about 2/3rds of the songs before but I REALLY like this CD.Maybe its just the mix of songs but IMHO they could have released this as a 'new' CD. Funyy, the other day I was talking with a friend briefly about TMBG and it got me thinking about my all time favorite song. I can't really pick one but I can narrow it to about 5. Spiralling Shape was an easy one to add to that list. IMHO, It is an amazing song. Gotta run. Erik "Your terrified screams are inaudible drowned In the spiral ahead and consumed in the shape" ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: lack of tmbg-list Digest Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:02:54 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" Bryce!! You still exist! It's been so long since you've chimed in, I thought you'd gone down to Cowtown, or something... Karin H just because you're floating doesn't mean you haven't drowned [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:12:27 -0400 From: Kaylum@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: misc. Message-ID: <2C1F76CD.365BA06A.0004C8AF@aol.com> In a message dated 10/11/2002 6:35:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, scitamb.2@juno.com writes: > Speaking of Flans, is that him singing the 'I don't think > it was the > money' part of the original She Was a Hotel Detective? No, according to an old newsletter (I think it was in a Q and A section), it's Linnell with his voice sped up. Flans did, however, sing it when they used to do it live. They happened to do it the first time I saw them, and after the song, Flans randomly said, "I do not sing like a girl!" I like to think that I was present for the genisis of "How Can I Sing Like A Girl" hehe Kay ------------------------------ From: "The Farking Disc" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: lack of tmbg-list Digest Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:41:57 +0000 Message-ID: >"So, what's everyone's fav song?" SenSurround. Or Museum of Idiots. _________________________________________________________________ Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:11:55 -0400 Subject: Re: TMBG: misc. Message-ID: <20021011.123558.1000.0.ScitAmb.2@juno.com> From: scitamb.2@juno.com I have a TMBG-loving parrot(he's been here 26 years), a pair of tortoises, 3 horses, 2 dogs, a cat, and an electric blue lobster. Sure keeps things busy... Skye ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/. ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:53:08 -0700 Subject: TMBG: Re: Log deleted (may be combined with one of the From: John Andrews Message-ID: [Badly formed multipart message, contents not processed] ------------------------------ Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.0.20021011155002.00a14630@pop-server.houston.rr.com> Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:50:33 -0500 From: Quinn Collard Subject: TMBG: Anybody need a ticket for the 10/25 Chicago show? Well? Quinn {http://home.houston.rr.com/johnlinnell/main.html} "I wish that everything went just as I wish everything would go." ~John Linnell ------------------------------ Message-ID: <003c01c2716d$d4ce2990$6700a8c0@BSD> From: "Nicholas Wolf" Subject: TMBG: Re: Re: Log deleted (may be combined with one of the Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:33:23 -0700 Re: Log deleted (may be combined with one of theDude. You work at Klasky Csupo? Don't they make Rugrats, or somesuch thing? Signed, Nicholas Wolf TMBG Ambassador to the State of New Mexico P.S. I belong to a gaming clan for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, and we recently underwent a name change. What was once the LiCk Server Regulars became They Might Be Jedi. And I'm not even the one who suggested it. :) ----- Original Message ----- From: John Andrews To: tmbg-digest Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 10:53 AM Subject: TMBG: Re: Log deleted (may be combined with one of the received oddball empty email. what gives? From: tmbg-digest Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:36:17 -0700 To: jandrews@klaskycsupo.com Subject: Log deleted (may be combined with one of the [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: "Nicholas Wolf" Subject: TMBG: Re: Log deleted (may be combined with one of the Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:36:30 -0700 Message-ID: Re: Log deleted (may be combined with one of theDude. You work at Klasky Csupo? Don't they make Rugrats, or somesuch thing? Signed, Nicholas Wolf TMBG Ambassador to the State of New Mexico P.S. I belong to a gaming clan for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, and we recently underwent a name change. What was once the LiCk Server Regulars became They Might Be Jedi. And I'm not even the one who suggested it. :) ----- Original Message ----- From: John Andrews To: tmbg-digest Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 10:53 AM Subject: TMBG: Re: Log deleted (may be combined with one of the received oddball empty email. what gives? From: tmbg-digest Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:36:17 -0700 To: jandrews@klaskycsupo.com Subject: Log deleted (may be combined with one of the [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] Garrett: >Cool, thanks for the explanation. You're welcome. -- Be your own broom, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Fri Oct 11 21:30:37 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g9C1Ubn98375 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:30:37 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from hotmail.com (f15.law7.hotmail.com [216.33.237.15]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g9C1Uaa98370 for ; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:30:36 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from xornom@hotmail.com) Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:30:29 -0700 Received: from 172.159.222.254 by lw7fd.law7.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Sat, 12 Oct 2002 01:30:29 GMT X-Originating-IP: [172.159.222.254] From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: album titles Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 01:30:29 +0000 Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed Message-ID: X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Oct 2002 01:30:29.0824 (UTC) FILETIME=[F322E400:01C2718E] Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Bryce: >As for Mink Car, I think its borrowed name is just a >symptom of the album's more general identity crisis. If it were a more >cohesive collection, there could be something there to draw a more >interesting >name from. That said, I don't think that using a song's title for the >album is >necessarily a bad thing; I think Factory Showroom is an even emptier album >title than Mink Car. But then, they can't all be John Henry. ;) Are the albums titles that aren't song titles really reflective of those albums' contents, though? There are several space-related songs on Apollo 18, but the Johns have said that "Flood" just refers to there being a lot of songs on the album, and "Factory Showroom" means that it's a showcase for various songs. With titles like those, they could have put pretty much any songs on them, and they would have fit. -- Be your own broom, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _________________________________________________________________ Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Fri Oct 11 22:16:25 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g9C2GPK99397 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:16:25 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from ecoisp.com ([216.126.227.137]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g9C2GOa99392 for ; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:16:24 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from mightbeSpy@ecoisp.com) Received: from 0021434253 [65.140.1.73] by ecoisp.com with ESMTP (SMTPD32-7.12) id A5F44EC0110; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:16:20 -0600 Message-ID: <003c01c27198$200a2a60$49018c41@0021434253> From: "Miranda Phifer" To: , , References: <20021011.123558.1000.0.ScitAmb.2@juno.com> Subject: Re: TMBG: misc. Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:36:04 -0400 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4133.2400 x-mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4133.2400 Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: "Miranda Phifer" i have two fish... and i still haven't named them. any ideas? i was thinkin someting tmbg-y...but i kinda wanted to keep their names short and simple, which makes this quest a toughy. come on...bring em! i know there's got to be something clever... ----- Original Message ----- From: To: ; Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 12:11 PM Subject: Re: TMBG: misc. > I have a TMBG-loving parrot(he's been here 26 years), a pair of > tortoises, 3 horses, 2 dogs, a cat, and an electric blue lobster. > > Sure keeps things busy... > > Skye > > ________________________________________________________________ > GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! > Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! > Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/. > From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Fri Oct 11 22:24:54 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g9C2Osl99567 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:24:54 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from smtp.mailix.net (smtp.mailix.net [216.148.213.132]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g9C2Osa99562 for ; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:24:54 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from bryce@tmbg.org) Received: from [10.0.8.10] (helo=calcium) by smtp.mailix.net with smtp (Exim 4.01) id 180BxV-0000z1-00 for tmbg-list@tmbg.org; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 19:24:53 -0700 Received: by calcium (sSMTP sendmail emulation); Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:24:53 -0400 Received: from 208.22.73.21 ( [208.22.73.21]) as user bryceland.com@bryceland.com@mailix-imap.frontend by webmail2.namezero.com with HTTP; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:24:53 -0400 Message-ID: <1034389493.3da787f57661f@webmail2.namezero.com> Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:24:53 -0400 From: Bryce To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: album titles MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.0 X-Originating-IP: 208.22.73.21 Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: Bryce Nathan Mulac DeHoff : > Are the albums titles that aren't song titles really reflective of > those albums' contents, though? ... > the Johns have said that "Flood" just refers to there being a lot > of songs on the album, and "Factory Showroom" means that it's > a showcase for various songs. With titles like those, they could > have put pretty much any songs on them, and they would have > fit. Um, well, that's just about dead-on what I was driving at when I described Factory Showroom as an empty album title. Sorry I didn't mention Flood :), but it's a pretty empty title too. Although it's at least expressing Quantity, which as we all know is one of the pillars of TMBG. Long Tall Weekend isn't any meatier either. In the case of Lincoln, though, I'd say the title is adding something that's not really present in the group of songs. Although it's not reflective of the album's content, it's not empty either. Bryce From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Fri Oct 11 23:01:38 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g9C31cx00490 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 23:01:38 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from mork.uni.uiuc.edu (IDENT:root@mork.uni.uiuc.edu [128.174.26.251]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g9C31ba00485 for ; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 23:01:37 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from brodsky@mork.uni.uiuc.edu) Received: from localhost (brodsky@localhost) by mork.uni.uiuc.edu (8.11.6/8.11.2) with ESMTP id g9C31ao07558 for ; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:01:36 -0500 Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:01:36 -0500 (CDT) From: Iiaeaux Alod To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: religion of the johns Message-ID: MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: Iiaeaux Alod Well... I did a trial run of some songs for my Pointless Songs Interpretations unit and there were a few interesting results. Only a few though because people kept telling me to play the songs again or play this song or that song and we ran out of time but yeah... umm... one of my students said that the woman in Whistling In The Dark was poisoning the person's mind with religious beliefs (she gave the example of the Roman Catholic's idea that same gender marriages are morally degrading). No offense to any Roman Catholics. That brings back a question I have had for a long time... what religion are the Johns? Kiss Me Son Of God leads me to believe agnostic... but I shouldn't assume things. Does anyone know? --Iiaeaux Alod From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Sat Oct 12 00:37:10 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g9C4bAf02405 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Sat, 12 Oct 2002 00:37:10 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from hotmail.com (f35.sea2.hotmail.com [207.68.165.35]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g9C4b9a02400 for ; Sat, 12 Oct 2002 00:37:10 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from batmanusdmychina@hotmail.com) Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:37:04 -0700 Received: from 65.103.232.51 by sea2fd.sea2.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Sat, 12 Oct 2002 04:37:03 GMT X-Originating-IP: [65.103.232.51] From: "Jennifer Russell-Fenus" To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: lack of tmbg-list Digest Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:37:03 -0600 Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed Message-ID: X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Oct 2002 04:37:04.0442 (UTC) FILETIME=[03A609A0:01C271A9] Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: "Jennifer Russell-Fenus" >>"So, what's everyone's fav song?" maybe (she was a)hotel detective , james k. polk, south carolina, tryptophane, or any other numerous songs that fit the mood at the moment-just can't narrow it down to only one song jen _________________________________________________________________ Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #58-10 ******************************