Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #58-23 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 58, Number 23 Friday, 25 October 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg Top Manufacturer of Fishing Lures !! TMBG: We need your help in Valleyview TMBG: Best Fire hose, colored /white fire hose with natural rubber or EPDM Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <3DB7FDB7.DEDFE9C3@st.com> Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:03:35 -0600 From: Russ Josephson Organization: STMicroelectronics, Inc Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg Top Manufacturer of Fishing Lures !! > Message-Id: <200210240241.TAA06610@ussdefiant.ufp.org> > From: Da-ray.Fishing.Tackle.Co.@ussdefiant.ufp.org, > Subject: TMBG: Top Manufacturer of Fishing Lures !! > Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:36:42 +0800 > > [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] WOW! Where can I get some of these way cool TMBG fishing lures? I want some. I think that they would make better Christmas gifts than the TMBG precision tooling molds, transformers, fine chemicals, air tools, working gloves, shoes, motorized folding beds, professional athletic protectors or spare motorcycle parts. Russ AKA the TMBG video bootlegger Quasi-relevant, semi-TMBG-content: P.S. In case you haven't heard, Graham Maby is now recording a new album with Joe Jackson. He's re-formed his original 1978 band for a 25th reunion album and tour. P.P.S. I'm in a CD-tree to distribute a concert bootleg from their just- completed warm-up tour in England. They plan to tour extensively next year. ======================================================================== Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/russj_yah Berthoud, Colorado, USA "... not everyone is passionate about music ..." -- Joe Jackson "I took off the intellectuals, and put on There May Be Giants" -- Gloria "It is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" -- 2 Nephi 25:23 ======================================================================== ------------------------------ Message-Id: <1035518616.180@the-navigator> Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 00:03:36 -0400 From: "Frank Schwarz" Subject: TMBG: We need your help in Valleyview I am writing to you in a desperate sense of help for my village. Our Village council and Mayor have gone completely out of control. Theft in office; Ignoring residents' concerns; other minor/major criminal acts. I am asking everyone that this message reaches, to look at our website, write or fax a note of support to the citizens of our village. http://www.neighborhoodlink.com/valleyview/vvvillage Look at the "talk about it" section. You will be amazed by the postings by our council and their minor child. I do not believe that in the history of our village, that any of this has ever happened. Please email me if you have anything that can help us overcome this major road block we seem to be facing. Thank you; Frank Schwarz A Valleyview Resident ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200210250511.WAA11056@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "5Elem Fire Hose Co., Ltd" Subject: TMBG: Best Fire hose, colored /white fire hose with natural rubber or EPDM Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:50:00 +0800 5Elem Fire Hose Co.,Ltd.

Web Site : http://www.chinafire.com

We have serviced in the field of fire-fighting equipments for 20 years in China. Our quality is stable and credible. Comparing with the international same kinds of products, our fire hose, branchpipe, different standard couplings, extinguishers and smoke explorers etc, there are the advantage of best quality and best price. Owning to international trade experience for many years, we have been coming into being fixed sale network in Chinese mainland, South-East Asia, Middle East, Europe and North -America.

Since China entered WTO, more and more international companies pay their attention to Chinese market. Comparing with the other countries, there are much more advantage of cheaper labor force and all sorts of products made in china. Looking for same quality products, it is much more competitive in china than in other countries and it will bring you much more benefits.

If you are looking for all kinds of fire-fighting equipments to get more benefits, please first choose and purchase from china. Please don't hesitate! At present it is your best choice for entering Chinese market. Our warmness will establish better base for our friendly and pleasure cooperation. We are sure we will become your first-tank cooperation partner.

1. Fire hose (GB6246-2001, DIN14811, PREN1924-95, UL219)
. .
a. PU lining fire hose
. . b. EPDM rubber lining fire hose
. . c. Red fire hose for fire vehicle
. . d. White fire hose for fire vehicle
. . e. Double jacket high-pressure hose
. .  f. Fire hose for fire cabinet

2. Jet/Spray/Water Branchpipe ( DIN)
3. Couplings: (STORZ, BS, NST, NPT)
4. Extinguisher
(ABC dry powder:2kg,2.3kg,3kg,4kg,4.5kg,5kg,7kg. CO2 Extinguisher : 2.5KG, 4.5KG, 6.8KG, 9KG, 12KG)
5: Other equipments: (sprinkler, smoke explorer, foam gun, fire vehicle, divider, fire clothes, fire hydrant, fire cabinet etc.)

5ELEM FIRE HOSE CO., LTD
Address :
73 tongyang west road jiangyan jiangsu China 225500
Tel : +86 523 881 1133 / 881 2200
Fax : +86 523 881 8855
E-mail : ws5555@trade-net.kyed.com
Web Site : http://www.chinafire.com/
------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #58-23 ******************************