Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #58-27 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 58, Number 27 Wednesday, 30 October 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: TMBG on Halloween anyone? Re: TMBG: TMBG on Halloween anyone? TMBG: No.1 Wooden Guitars!! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <3DBF1CE8.3D6F9321@tmbg.org> Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:42:32 -0500 From: Sarah Subject: TMBG: TMBG on Halloween anyone? Hey, if anyone is on this list anymore... just wondering if you're going to the show on halloween in cleveland and if people will be in costume. I'm not sure I want to be the only weirdo in costume :) ~Momerath ------------------------------ Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.0.20021029174441.00a2a440@pop-server.houston.rr.com> Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:46:58 -0600 From: Quinn Collard Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG on Halloween anyone? >just wondering if you're going >to the show on halloween in cleveland I wish... > and if people will be in costume. >I'm not sure I want to be the only weirdo in costume :) There were a handful of people in costume at the Halloween show last year. I wouldn't expect a *lot*, but I don't think you'll be the only one. Quinn {http://home.houston.rr.com/johnlinnell/main.html} "I wish that everything went just as I wish everything would go." ~John Linnell ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200210300350.TAA28598@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: KWO.HSIAO.CO.@ussdefiant.ufp.org, "LTD." Subject: TMBG: No.1 Wooden Guitars!! Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:31:01 +0800 [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #58-27 ******************************