Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #58-3 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 58, Number 3 Thursday, 3 October 2002 Today's Topics: RE: TMBG: Boo! TMBG: BUSINESS ASSISTANCE REQUEST Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject: RE: TMBG: Boo! Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:36:16 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" Olaf sez: >I'd love to, but I'm already going as a Halogen floodlight with >motion sense Of Garden & hourse. Or possibly some wicker >furniture. Or some industrial amount of taiwanese carpeting or >something. That's a cool idea! We can all go to Halloween parties as our favorite TMBG-list Spam!! I think I'll go as a Nigerian government official, trying to sneak millions of dollars out of the country. I can tell everyone that I need Snickers bars & peanut M&Ms to use as bribes, & that they'll get 2.5% of the millions of dollars I have stashed in a Swiss bank, if they'll just give me all their candy now... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:40:52 -0400 (EDT) From: dimen momoh Message-ID: <1033594844017656@lycos.co.uk> Subject: TMBG: BUSINESS ASSISTANCE REQUEST Dear Friend, You may be surprised to receive this letter from me, since you do not know me personally. I am DUMEN MOMOH, the son of NDIATA MOMOH, the most popular black farmer in Zimbabwe. He was recently murdered in the land dispute in my country. I got your contact through network online hence decided to write you. Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of US8.5 million (Eight million, Five Hundred United States dollars), in one of the security company, as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This fund was deposited in a box as gemstones for concealment and to avoid much demurrage from the Security Company. This land problem came when Zimbabwean President, Mr. Robert Mugabe introduced a new land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some few rich black farmers who are opposed to him and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this Land reform Act for which my father was one of the victims. The problem is yet unresolved as some white farmers who could not quit are being arrested by the government. It is against this background that my family and I fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives of which i am currently staying in the Netherlands seeking political asylum . Moreover,I have decided to transfer my father's money to a more reliable foreign account WHERE IT WILL BE SAFE AND SECURE AND NOT TRACED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF ZIMBABWE. Since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to have such amount of money in any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction of such magnitude throughout the territorial zone of Netherlands,I am seeking a partner, who I have to entrust my future and that of my family in his hands. I must let you know that this transaction is risk free If you accept to assist me. All I want you to do for me is to make an arrangement with the security company to clear the consignment (funds) from their affiliate office here in the Netherlands. I have already given directives for the consignment to be brought from South Africa to The Netherlands. All modalities will have to be put in place like change of ownership of the consignment in your name as the empowered sole beneficiary so that you can be contacted by the security company and clear the consignment on my behalf. I have two reward options for you. Firstly, I can give you a certain percentage preferably 20(percent)of the funds for your role in clearing the consignment and ensuring that the fund is transferred into an account which you have control over. Secondly,you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the funds in your country. Whichever option you want, feel free to notify me. I have also mapped out 5( five percent) of this money for all kinds of expenses incurred by you to defray them at the successful completion of this transaction. You may reply me by giving me your telephone and fax numbers so that i will send to you all the necessary documents once you have decided and willing to help while maintaining the absolute secrecy required in this transaction. Thank You. Yours sincerely, Dimen Momoh ______________________________________________________ Check out all the latest outrageous email attachments on the Outrageous Email Chart! - http://viral.lycos.co.uk ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #58-3 *****************************