Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #58-5 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 58, Number 5 Saturday, 5 October 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: All TMBG no SPAM Or it that ment to All Spam No tmbg... I cant tell th Re: TMBG: We work harder so you don't have to (2E6) Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "L Holstein" Subject: TMBG: All TMBG no SPAM Or it that ment to All Spam No tmbg... I cant tell these days :) Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:26:21 +1000 Message-ID: hey guys, I just thought that while some other people were de-lurking for a moment or two I'd say hello to every body, and mention a few giants related things (sorry I dont have any spam to offer y'all...) > 1. Why is there nearly only spam in the list?? > To Be honest I'm only skimming the mails now as most of it is trying to help me lose weight or sell >tiffanny lamps Didnt we get offered fire fighting hoses at some stage????? >2. What happened to Man! It's so loud in here? > Wasnt it supposed to be released as a single? We got it down here as a single. Track listing as follows... 1. Man... 2. Your Mom's Alright 3. Rest Awhile 4. On The Drag 5. Man... (hot 2002 mix) remixed by the Elegant Too now to my news. :-) I) I just got my copy of "NO!" about 2 weeks ago. Its growing on me. I made a copy on tape for a friend who has recently converted to tmbg-aligion and he loves it...All of his friends at Tafe think hes nuts because its in his ears all day while hes on the computer. I have to say I am kind of addicted to "where do they make balloons". II) I was in my local HMV yesterday and while I was browsing I found copies of "NO!" for $20. thing is it was packaged with a copy of the "Boss of Me" single. (I paid $18) So now I'm peeved because I paid about $25 for the two of them, but I spose that these things happen, and the extra 5 bucks really dosne make an a bit of difference. HMV must be trying to get rid of there TMBG stuff, but its all good because the cheeper music shop in town has a huge collection of TMBG at the moment. III) the reason I was in HMV (apart from sheer laziness... I didnt want to walk down to JB's cause I had just gotten off work... but I digress [wow always wanted to say that]) was to pick up a copy of the Gordon Gano CD "hittin the ground" ... you all know the one, it has "Darlin' Alison" on it. Quite a good cd. I really like the song too. IV) TOTALLY NON TMBG I got to see the Foo Fighters the other day, I dont know how many people here are fans of the Foo's but, bloody hell, they blew me away. They quickly jumped from about 5th on my favourite bands list to equal first. ( It will have to stay that way cause there is no way that you could compare TMBG to The foo's they are in two totally different leauges) So thats about it from me and my tmbg happenings of late. Lyndy * ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- > 1. Why is there nearly only spam in the list?? > To Be honest I'm only skimming the mails now as most of it is trying to help me lose weight or sell >tiffanny lamps > 2. What happened to Man! It's so loud in here? > Wasnt it supposed to be released as a single? > > Well a 3 track CD does come up on eBay on a fairly regular basis and often being sold in the UK - as I mentioned in an email in the last 24 hours! > Anyway ------------------------------ From: "John Ferrer" Subject: Re: TMBG: We work harder so you don't have to (2E6) Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 12:04:33 -0400 Message-ID: Wow, somebody had fun making up these names. >From: "Toothacre Etheridge" >Reply-To: "Toothacre Etheridge" >To: "Hampson Burlin" >Subject: TMBG: We work harder so you don't have to (2E6) >Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:53:58 -0400 > ><< multipart1 >> _________________________________________________________________ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #58-5 *****************************