Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #59-1 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 59, Number 1 Friday, 1 November 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: TMBG on Halloween anyone? TMBG: TMBG Breaking up? TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? TMBG: Best of Gold Medal, Silver Medal and the title of High Quality TMBG: Manufacturing various types of clocks and watches TMBG: TOP~Router Bits~best price & high quality Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <5.1.1.6.0.20021031130223.028eeb30@pop.cwru.edu> Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:03:13 -0500 From: Dylan Flipse Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG on Halloween anyone? At 10:48 PM 10/30/2002 -0500, you wrote: >In a message dated 10/30/02 4:06:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, >dylan@flipse.com writes: > >>Hey, I'll be there. >>I'm taking my buddy Rich, Mike Leffel, and three female friends of mine. >>Other than Mike, none of these people have ever seen a Giants show before. >>I don't think any of us will be wearing costumes, but I wouldn't put it >>past those girls. If you're interested in finding me, I will most likely be >>the half Indian kid wearing a faded black tshirt with a yellow 51 on the >>back. >> >>At 06:42 PM 10/29/2002 -0500, you wrote: >> >Hey, if anyone is on this list anymore... just wondering if you're going >> >to the show on halloween in cleveland and if people will be in costume. >> >I'm not sure I want to be the only weirdo in costume :) >> > >> >~Momerath >> > > >I'll be there. I'll be wearing a way-too-small Dial-A-Song shirt. I'll be >with another taller guy with longer hair who will be wearing the same >shirt. look out! > >DRW I'm not surprised that the shirt is too small, if you're both wearing it. I mean, really. Dylan Flipse - dylan@flipse.com - www.flipse.com "You're very strange," she said. "No, I'm very ordinary," said Arthur, "but some very strange things have happened to me." -From The Restaurant at the End of the Universe ------------------------------ From: "The Farking Disc" Subject: TMBG: TMBG Breaking up? Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:32:46 +0000 Message-ID: A message from John Flansburgh has just been posted on the newsgroup confirming the split. I hope this is some kind of joke, but something within me says otherwise...:( _________________________________________________________________ Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp ------------------------------ Message-ID: <012001c28125$900e6230$73522909@IBMT1PADZGHKZN> From: "Mitch Harding" Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:36:24 -0600 Wow, April 1st must have come late this year. -- Mitch www.mitcharf.com "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come." - Matt Groening ----- Original Message ----- From: "The Farking Disc" To: Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 3:32 PM Subject: TMBG: TMBG Breaking up? > A message from John Flansburgh has just been posted on the newsgroup > confirming the split. I hope this is some kind of joke, but something within > me says otherwise...:( > > _________________________________________________________________ > Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. > http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp > ------------------------------ From: "The Farking Disc" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:41:00 +0000 Message-ID: Hopefully so. I'm still bargaining on their European Tour, not to mention the new album that was reportedly being released next May. >From: "Mitch Harding" >Reply-To: "Mitch Harding" >To: >Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? >Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:36:24 -0600 > >Wow, April 1st must have come late this year. > >-- >Mitch >www.mitcharf.com > >"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips >over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come." > - Matt Groening >----- Original Message ----- >From: "The Farking Disc" >To: >Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 3:32 PM >Subject: TMBG: TMBG Breaking up? > > > > A message from John Flansburgh has just been posted on the newsgroup > > confirming the split. I hope this is some kind of joke, but something >within > > me says otherwise...:( > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > > Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. > > http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp > > _________________________________________________________________ Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband. Join now! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp ------------------------------ Message-ID: <013001c28126$e684abf0$73522909@IBMT1PADZGHKZN> From: "Mitch Harding" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:45:59 -0600 I seriously doubt that out of the blue Flansburgh would post a message on the newsgroup to announce their breakup. I won't bank on any supposed upcoming albums, just because of the history of albums being announced/rumored/mentioned and then happening later or not at all. But I have absolutely no reason to think that this is anything other than someone just trying to start yet another "Oh no, they're going to break up" rumor. I've been hearing that rumor since I became a fan in 1992. I'm sure people who have been fans for longer have been hearing the rumor even before that. -- Mitch www.mitcharf.com "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come." - Matt Groening ----- Original Message ----- From: "The Farking Disc" To: Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 3:41 PM Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? > Hopefully so. I'm still bargaining on their European Tour, not to mention > the new album that was reportedly being released next May. > > > >From: "Mitch Harding" > >Reply-To: "Mitch Harding" > >To: > >Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? > >Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:36:24 -0600 > > > >Wow, April 1st must have come late this year. > > > >-- > >Mitch > >www.mitcharf.com > > > >"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips > >over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come." > > - Matt Groening > >----- Original Message ----- > >From: "The Farking Disc" > >To: > >Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 3:32 PM > >Subject: TMBG: TMBG Breaking up? > > > > > > > A message from John Flansburgh has just been posted on the newsgroup > > > confirming the split. I hope this is some kind of joke, but something > >within > > > me says otherwise...:( > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > > > Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. > > > http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband. Join now! > http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp > ------------------------------ Message-ID: <017601c28127$6f5eb2e0$2d3091d0@consolidate.internal.maxweb.com> From: "Colleen McClanahan" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:49:48 -0500 Here's the header on the news posting. Why would they be posting from a school in Virginia? From: "John Flansburgh" Newsgroups: alt.music.tmbg Subject: TMBG officially breaking up Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:39:41 -0500 Organization: CompuServe Interactive Services Lines: 19 Message-ID: NNTP-Posting-Host: arizona.chesterfield.k12.va.us X-Trace: nntp-m01.news.aol.com 1036074816 7404 208.0.238.11 (31 Oct 2002 14:33:36 GMT) X-Complaints-To: newsmaster@compuserve.com NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:33:36 +0000 (UTC) X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2615.200 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2615.200 Does that mean anything to anyone? hehe. Colleen Anne ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch Harding" To: Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 4:45 PM Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? | I seriously doubt that out of the blue Flansburgh would post a message on | the newsgroup to announce their breakup. | | I won't bank on any supposed upcoming albums, just because of the history of | albums being announced/rumored/mentioned and then happening later or not at | all. But I have absolutely no reason to think that this is anything other | than someone just trying to start yet another "Oh no, they're going to break | up" rumor. I've been hearing that rumor since I became a fan in 1992. I'm | sure people who have been fans for longer have been hearing the rumor even | before that. | | -- | Mitch | www.mitcharf.com | | "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips | over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come." | - Matt Groening | ----- Original Message ----- | From: "The Farking Disc" | To: | Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 3:41 PM | Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? | | | > Hopefully so. I'm still bargaining on their European Tour, not to mention | > the new album that was reportedly being released next May. | > | > | > >From: "Mitch Harding" | > >Reply-To: "Mitch Harding" | > >To: | > >Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG Breaking up? | > >Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:36:24 -0600 | > > | > >Wow, April 1st must have come late this year. | > > | > >-- | > >Mitch | > >www.mitcharf.com | > > | > >"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips | > >over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come." | > > - Matt Groening | > >----- Original Message ----- | > >From: "The Farking Disc" | > >To: | > >Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 3:32 PM | > >Subject: TMBG: TMBG Breaking up? | > > | > > | > > > A message from John Flansburgh has just been posted on the newsgroup | > > > confirming the split. I hope this is some kind of joke, but something | > >within | > > > me says otherwise...:( | > > > | > > > _________________________________________________________________ | > > > Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. | > > > http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp | > > > | > | > | > _________________________________________________________________ | > Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband. Join now! | > http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp | > | | ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200211010248.SAA07270@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Shenyang Nonferrous Metallurgical Machinery Works" Subject: TMBG: Best of Gold Medal, Silver Medal and the title of High Quality Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:43:35 +0800 index.gif

SNMMW sets close co-operation relations domestically and internationally. It has signed over 20 co-operation contracts and technical trade agreements with the companies of USA, Germany,Sweden,Japan and South Africa. The export value is increased yearly.

Shenyang Nonferrous Metallurgical Machinery Works(SNMMW) is a big machinery manufacturer with a history of over 60 years. It has strong production facilities for casting, welding, forging, heat treatment and machining, as well as perfect inspection center and R&D institute of its own. All this gives it powerful ability of design, engineering, manufacturing and installation. It has obtained the certificate of ISO9001.

In SNMMW,totally modernized management and technical creation are introduced. In late years, it has developed 67 new products, 24 of which filled the gaps in these fields in China, and 13 of which were awarded the national Gold Medal, Silver Medal and the title of High Quality Products of the province and of the ministry.

E-mail:sm1722@trade-net.kyed.com or sm1722@trade-net.kyed.com
Tel: (86)024-25841843     (86)024-25873017-2394/2322
Fax:(86)024-25850683
homepage:http://www.snmmw.com/
Add:No.4 Yunfeng North Street, Tiexi District,Shenyang 110025,China.

------------------------------ Message-Id: <200211010248.SAA07272@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "TITOSH TIMEPIECES CO.,LTD." Subject: TMBG: Manufacturing various types of clocks and watches Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:46:04 +0800 TITOSH TIMEPIECES CO.,LTD.
Source All the Timepieces You Need from One Manufacture for Sale and Promotions

We specialize in manufacturing various types of clocks and watches. From designing to production, assembly to packaging, each step is carried out with fine precision. This kind of approach plus our experience and technology resources in timepieces, enable us to supply you good quality products, competitive prices, prompt delivery, and comfortable services. We also accept customer's designs and logos, these are great for sales and promotions.

Visit our website now for more ideas.(http://www.titosh-time.com)
GO FOR QUALITY
GO FOR PRICE
GO FOR TITOSH

Main Products: !owall clocks !otable clocks !owatches
  !omovements !ocalculators !oradios and more
Address: Room A-208, DongSheng WenQuan GongYu, XinPu Road, ZhangZhou, Fujian, China.

TITOSH TIMEPIECES CO.,LTD.
Tel: (0596) 2877853 2877852 2522512 Business Type: Manufacture & Exporter
Fax: (0596) 2597304 2877853 Established Year: 1997
Attn.: Mr. Henry Huang C.E.O: HENRY HUANG
E-Mail: tp1627@trade-net.dyndns.dk
  tp1627@trade-net.dyndns.dk
Brand Name: TITOSH
No.of Total Staff: 500
Web Site: http://www.titosh-time.com  
------------------------------ Message-Id: <200211010338.TAA07327@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: KAO.JEN.TOOLS.Co.@ussdefiant.ufp.org, Subject: TMBG: TOP~Router Bits~best price & high quality Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:36:14 +0800 [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #59-1 *****************************