Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #59-12 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 59, Number 12 Wednesday, 13 November 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: RE: tmbg-list Digest #59-11 Re: TMBG: Spam and track orders TMBG: Best Non-sparking tools/Hardware tools/Hand TMBG: Best of Gold Medal, Silver Medal and the title of High Quality Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Olaf" Subject: TMBG: RE: tmbg-list Digest #59-11 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:42:20 -0800 Message-ID: <001901c28a1f$08269240$92f82f04@olafp0d413sb8n> You know, I'm hopping on the Let Only Members Post bandwagon, if there is such a thing, and if anyone cares that I jump on it. On the other side, To get some topics flowing, and possibly crowd out the junkmail... I noticed that I don't like the track order on Mink Car very much. Some songs just don't flow right, I don't know if it's just me, or if other people have noticed that too. 1. What's the best track order on an album, in other words, what album's songs flow in a way that makes the songs sound the best? 2. Do the boys set the order, or is it a producer thing? Or is it a label thing? Has it always been that way? -Olaf ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Spam and track orders Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:41:30 +0000 Message-ID: Olaf (not Count, I'm hoping): >You know, I'm hopping on the Let Only Members Post bandwagon, if there >is such a thing, and if anyone cares that I jump on it. I agree, and, since this topic has been debated for so long, I wonder why nothing has been done yet. >I noticed that I don't like the track order on Mink Car very much. Some >songs just don't flow right, I don't know if it's just me, or if other >people have noticed that too. I've thought the same thing. Some songs would probably have a hard time fitting in anywhere ("Mr. Xcitement," for instance), but a different track order might have been nice. Actually, there IS a different track order in the UK, but the British label also cut out some of the songs, which I think was dumb. >1. What's the best track order on an album, in other words, what album's >songs flow in a way that makes the songs sound the best? I'd say Lincoln, Apollo 18, and John Henry all have good track orders, although others might disagree. I think the first and last songs are generally good choices, but they're definitely best on John Henry. >2. Do the boys set the order, or is it a producer thing? Or is it a >label thing? Has it always been that way? From what I've read, Flans usually decides on the order, and both Johns defend it to the label. I don't know whether the label has ever forced them to make changes. If this ever happened, I would imagine it was when they were on Elektra. Restless is an independent label, and probably lets the Johns decide pretty much everything (and doesn't promote them, either, which I thought was why they left Elektra, but maybe they find it more excusable for an independent label than for a division of the filthy rich Warner Entertainment). Nathan _________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200211130221.SAA16955@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "HEBEI BOTOU SAFETY TOOLS CO., LTD." Subject: TMBG: Best Non-sparking tools/Hardware tools/Hand Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:46:45 +0800 Hebei Botou Safety Tools Co.,Ltd.

Dear Sir,
We are a factory of Non-Sparking Safety Tools of China, which established in 1983 and situated in south of Hebei Province. And we have known you by www.ezlink.com.tw as a importer of Non-sparking tools/Hardware tools/Hand tools/etc.

Please let me introduce our Non-sparking safety tools to you. These tools are handtools and are made of two kinds of material Al-bronze and Be-bronze. The products include pliers, screwdrivers, spanners, wrenches, sockets, crowbars, hammers, shovels, tool set and many special tools made after customers own design and drawing can be manufactured too.

The products are widely used throughout the world when working in hazardous environments such as, oil and gas works, petrol-chemical plants, explosive manufactures, mines, shipyard, pipeline construction, armed force, pharmaceuticals, airports and many others.

Our factory was issued the first national Quality Certificate for Non-Sparking Safety Tools in 1993 and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 Certificate of Registration and UKAS Certificate of Registration of Product. So our product is of higher quality and ensures that every single product meets international standard. Quality and control are key-words at the plant, according to this every single product is quality checked and tested before leaving the factory, and now the products are marked worldwide, especially welcomed in Asia and Europe, won a certificate of approval for enterprise with foreign trade rights in the peoples republic of china.

I hope we would establish business relations in further days.

Please contact me by fax or e-mail at any time if you feel convenient. Your kind cooperation would be highly appreciated.

We are looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

HEBEI BOTOU SAFETY TOOLS CO., LTD.

Address:
NO.12 HEDONG MAIN STREET
BOTOU CITY HEBEI P.R.OF CHINA

TEL:
0086-317-8222761

FAX:
0086-317-8291009

CONTACT PERSON:
ZHANPIN YIN / SALLY HOU
( EXPORT DEPARTMENT )

E-MAIL:
bt1620@trade-net.kyed.com bt1620@trade-net.kyed.com

Web Site:
www.safetytools.com.cn
Listed Products: Heavy Duty Socket Impact Socket Price term: Socket: USD 4.9 - 28.3/pc Heavy Duty Socket: USD 12.6 - 83.9/pc Impact Socket: USD 14.1 - 109.3/pc
Specification: Socket: 1/4d ...
------------------------------ Message-Id: <200211130642.WAA17396@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Shenyang Nonferrous Metallurgical Machinery Works" Subject: TMBG: Best of Gold Medal, Silver Medal and the title of High Quality Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:40:30 +0800 index.gif

SNMMW sets close co-operation relations domestically and internationally. It has signed over 20 co-operation contracts and technical trade agreements with the companies of USA, Germany,Sweden,Japan and South Africa. The export value is increased yearly.

Shenyang Nonferrous Metallurgical Machinery Works(SNMMW) is a big machinery manufacturer with a history of over 60 years. It has strong production facilities for casting, welding, forging, heat treatment and machining, as well as perfect inspection center and R&D institute of its own. All this gives it powerful ability of design, engineering, manufacturing and installation. It has obtained the certificate of ISO9001.

In SNMMW,totally modernized management and technical creation are introduced. In late years, it has developed 67 new products, 24 of which filled the gaps in these fields in China, and 13 of which were awarded the national Gold Medal, Silver Medal and the title of High Quality Products of the province and of the ministry.

E-mail:sm1722@trade-net.kyed.com or sm1722@trade-net.kyed.com
Tel: (86)024-25841843     (86)024-25873017-2394/2322
Fax:(86)024-25850683
homepage:http://www.snmmw.com/
Add:No.4 Yunfeng North Street, Tiexi District,Shenyang 110025,China.

------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #59-12 ******************************