Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #59-18 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 59, Number 18 Tuesday, 19 November 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: OT - name that tune RE: TMBG: spamnation TMBG: TOP~Bags,Sports bag, backpack~best price & high quality!! TMBG: Thanks! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 00:03:33 -0800 Subject: Re: TMBG: OT - name that tune Message-ID: <20021118.000333.-1599137.1.Garrett27@juno.com> From: garrett27@juno.com << Anyway, my question is about the song playing in the commercial. What's it called, and who is it performed by? >> It's called "Playground Love" by Air. They did a lot of the music that was in the movie "The Virgin Suicides", which I recommend listening to...or watching and listening to. I like that song too =) Sort-of-sorry (but not much) for the off topic response to all, I thought others might enjoy it as well. Garrett [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: spamnation Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:07:06 -0500 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" It decoded for me... That rocks, Matt!! Even more bitchin than a secret Inspector Gadget Decoder Ring! I've always wanted to have my very own encrypted-spam secret language... Karin H just because you're floating doesn't mean you haven't drowned > -----Original Message----- > From: the hanged man [ mailto:hangdman@cc.gatech.edu] > Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 3:48 AM > To: mwmiller@columbus.rr.com; tmbg-digest@tmbg.org > Subject: Re: TMBG: spamnation > > > on 11/15/02 7:09 PM, mwmiller@columbus.rr.com brought forth > the following > from the ugyldig: > > > http://www.spammimic.com/decode.shtml > > "(Sorry, cannot decode)" > > -- > Matt Brown (hangdman@cc.gatech.edu) cs1321 Head TA > Ga Tech PST Undergrad Philosophical Society Chairman > http://thm.askee.net Society of Physics > Students Member > -= "Every day is a good day" - Zen Proverb =- > > > [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: FreeMiniPops@aol.com Message-ID: <175.12014418.2b0b2607@aol.com> Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:28:39 EST Subject: TMBG: Thanks! Hey! Thanks so much to everyone who got back to me concerning that commercial. I'm now on my way to my local second-hand record store to look for some Air C.D.'s. -alex http://misterhighway.tripod.com [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #59-18 ******************************