Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #59-23 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 59, Number 23 Tuesday, 26 November 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: No more SPAM, and Gigantic... RE: TMBG: Oranges and graphic design Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:37:23 +0000 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: No more SPAM, and Gigantic... Never mind which is the second largest City in America. (Well actually what are the top 5 largest American Cities?). When is "Gigantic" coming to the centre of the Universe? Richard ~ Monday morning with a headache in London! >>> Quinn Collard 22/11/02 18:56:38 >>> Augiewan: >So anyone else completely mystified by the fact that "Gigantic" has yet to >make it to Chicago? I don't think it's any more mystifying than the fact that it still hasn't *really* made it to NY. Of course, I've already seen it twice, so... I don't think they're intentionally *neglecting* Chicago or something. I'm sure AJ's trying to get it shown as many places as possible. > You'd think the second largest city in the US Is it second now? I thought it was still third. Quinn {http://home.houston.rr.com/johnlinnell/main.html} "I wish that everything went just as I wish everything would go." ~John Linnell ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: Oranges and graphic design Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:52:45 -0500 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" Matt the Hanged Dude sez: > on 11/22/02 4:50 PM, Karin Highfield brought forth the > following from the > ugyldig: > > > the biogs (can't say "bios" anymore) > > Why not? Cause then all the geekly types would get all confoozled... BIOS? What's she saying about the BIOS?? Conservatory... citrus.... syntax error... This post has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down... Fatal Exception Error: Abort? Retry?? Fail??? Fire in the hole, fire in the hole, INCOMING!!!!!!! Houston, we have a problem Open the pod bay doors, HAL... ...Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do............... Karin H (hey, I'm sorry, it's Monday) ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #59-23 ******************************