Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #59-24 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 59, Number 24 Wednesday, 27 November 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: DAS... Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "**~Superspanger~* *" Subject: TMBG: DAS... Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:07:36 +1100 Message-ID: Hey guys, I got a copy of Dial a song last night and even thought the only song's I hadn't heard are the live one's (stormy pinkness, a few others) I'm loving it... who else has it and what do you all think... Lyndy... Ps. sorry if this has already been discused but due to exams and spam I didnt read the digest for a while...:) _________________________________________________________________ MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #59-24 ******************************