Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #59-26 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 59, Number 26 Friday, 29 November 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Happy Birthday Bill Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <008001c296dc$cc8c1820$8396e23f@oemcomputer> From: "James and Kimberly Mohan" Subject: Re: TMBG: Happy Birthday Bill Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 06:50:46 -0600 > > Jessie sez: >>on a totally un-tmbg-related note, i need to point out that steve has left >>blue's clues, and there is some crazy guy named joe hosting it now. >>Yes, I know. This depresses me greatly. >me too. I always catch the show with my 5-year old daughter on Saturdays, and I agree. The new songs are odd and I don't like them. (Not that I'm paying attention ;) On a side note, I've often wondered what it would be like to bump into Steve at a bar. (Of course, y'know this means I don't have enough on my mind as it is....=) > > > >also, bill nye is sooo soo much cooler than steve. > > > > He certainly is. I never said Steve was particularly cool, just *cute*. > > Bill Nye, however, is indeed both. Bill Nye only seems cooler because his show appeals to a different crowd than Steve's. I always thought Steve was particularly cool because kids are so drawn into him...almost immediately. And believe me, that's not always easy to do. And then there's Bill, who takes a scientific fact and beats it to death. Not that I never enjoyed watching the show. But that was always annoying to me. 'WttJ' Jim Mohan The Hand Inside the Puppet Head ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #59-26 ******************************