Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #59-4 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 59, Number 4 Tuesday, 5 November 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: TOP~Fancy Diffuser for Car~offer best price & high quality!!! TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200211050226.SAA19291@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: CARY CREATIVE INDUSTRIES CORPORATION Subject: TMBG: TOP~Fancy Diffuser for Car~offer best price & high quality!!! Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:24:07 +0800 [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ From: "Lauren Roache" Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 06:34:40 +0000 Message-ID: >Monday, 4 November 2002 > >Today's Topics: > >TMBG: Fw: FREE Condoms! You gotta try this... >TMBG: Casual wear,Working gloves,Socks and scarfs,Hat and caps >TMBG: Best Fire hose, colored /white fire hose with natural rubber or EPDM >TMBG: Jazz and Fusion Music Just when we thought that we had beat spam forever, with a entire digest dedicated to the demise of TMBG, we get this... Welcome back to SPAM Digest! Yay! - the world is right again! - and just when my parranoia was getting ahold... So, to give the list another kick in the guts, I float another question... What would you did if They broke up? _________________________________________________________________ Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963 ------------------------------ Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.0.20021105003930.00a31880@pop-server.houston.rr.com> Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 00:40:36 -0600 From: Quinn Collard Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 >What would you did if They broke up? Kill myself, obviously. Quinn {http://home.houston.rr.com/johnlinnell/main.html} "I wish that everything went just as I wish everything would go." ~John Linnell ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #59-4 *****************************