Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #59-5 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 59, Number 5 Wednesday, 6 November 2002 Today's Topics: RE: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 TMBG: NEW STOCK PICK: NVHG - LAST PICK UP 300%.............................. TMBG: Re: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 Re: TMBG: Re: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 Re: TMBG: Re: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 Re: TMBG: Re: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 Re: TMBG: Is there life after TMBG? TMBG: Conan and Au Contraire Re: TMBG: Conan and Au Contraire Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject: RE: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:30:04 -0500 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" I don't know... killing a large number of other people would probably suffice, for me. Karin H just because you're floating doesn't mean you haven't drowned > -----Original Message----- > From: Quinn Collard [ mailto:selfcallednowhere@houston.rr.com] > Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 1:41 AM > To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 > > > > >What would you did if They broke up? > > Kill myself, obviously. > > Quinn { http://home.houston.rr.com/johnlinnell/main.html} > > "I wish that everything went just as I wish everything would go." > ~John Linnell > > [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <005101c28510$d21a38e0$f9018c41@0021434253> From: "Miranda Phifer" Subject: TMBG: Re: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:17:58 -0500 ...i wouldn't believe it. and i would continue not believing it until i die. cause it's just not possible in my mind...it's just not right. i mean, it's one thing to say they've retired, but to say they've split is different - entirely! no! no! NO! ...it won't happen! =) *gasps for breath of air* ok, that's all, <3 miranda ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lauren Roache" To: Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 1:34 AM Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 > >Monday, 4 November 2002 > > > >Today's Topics: > > > >TMBG: Fw: FREE Condoms! You gotta try this... > >TMBG: Casual wear,Working gloves,Socks and scarfs,Hat and caps > >TMBG: Best Fire hose, colored /white fire hose with natural rubber or EPDM > >TMBG: Jazz and Fusion Music > > Just when we thought that we had beat spam forever, with a entire digest > dedicated to the demise of TMBG, we get this... > Welcome back to SPAM Digest! > Yay! - the world is right again! - and just when my parranoia was getting > ahold... > > So, to give the list another kick in the guts, I float another question... > > What would you did if They broke up? > > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online > http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963 > > ------------------------------ Message-ID: <1036531094.3dc8359614deb@webmail.xmission.com> Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:18:14 -0700 From: Chris Nuccitelli Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 I dunno. If you they both continued making music separately, that'd mean twice as much music from the Johns. I personally wouldn't mind hearing another installment of State Songs or another Mono Puff album.... -- slothradio. are you listening? http://www.slothradio.com/ Quoting Miranda Phifer : > ...i wouldn't believe it. > and i would continue not believing it until i die. > cause it's just not possible in my mind...it's just not right. > i mean, it's one thing to say they've retired, but to say they've split > is > different - entirely! > no! > no! > NO! > ...it won't happen! =) > > *gasps for breath of air* > > ok, that's all, > <3 miranda > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Lauren Roache" > To: > Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 1:34 AM > Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 > > > > >Monday, 4 November 2002 > > > > > >Today's Topics: > > > > > >TMBG: Fw: FREE Condoms! You gotta try this... > > >TMBG: Casual wear,Working gloves,Socks and scarfs,Hat and caps > > >TMBG: Best Fire hose, colored /white fire hose with natural rubber > or > EPDM > > >TMBG: Jazz and Fusion Music > > > > Just when we thought that we had beat spam forever, with a entire > digest > > dedicated to the demise of TMBG, we get this... > > Welcome back to SPAM Digest! > > Yay! - the world is right again! - and just when my parranoia was > getting > > ahold... > > > > So, to give the list another kick in the guts, I float another > question... > > > > What would you did if They broke up? > > > > > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > > Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online > > http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963 > > > > > > ------------------------------ Message-ID: <1036531105.3dc835a15bbc7@webmail.xmission.com> Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:18:25 -0700 From: Chris Nuccitelli Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 I dunno. If you they both continued making music separately, that'd mean twice as much music from the Johns. I personally wouldn't mind hearing another installment of State Songs or another Mono Puff album.... -- slothradio. are you listening? http://www.slothradio.com/ Quoting Miranda Phifer : > ...i wouldn't believe it. > and i would continue not believing it until i die. > cause it's just not possible in my mind...it's just not right. > i mean, it's one thing to say they've retired, but to say they've split > is > different - entirely! > no! > no! > NO! > ...it won't happen! =) > > *gasps for breath of air* > > ok, that's all, > <3 miranda > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Lauren Roache" > To: > Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 1:34 AM > Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 > > > > >Monday, 4 November 2002 > > > > > >Today's Topics: > > > > > >TMBG: Fw: FREE Condoms! You gotta try this... > > >TMBG: Casual wear,Working gloves,Socks and scarfs,Hat and caps > > >TMBG: Best Fire hose, colored /white fire hose with natural rubber > or > EPDM > > >TMBG: Jazz and Fusion Music > > > > Just when we thought that we had beat spam forever, with a entire > digest > > dedicated to the demise of TMBG, we get this... > > Welcome back to SPAM Digest! > > Yay! - the world is right again! - and just when my parranoia was > getting > > ahold... > > > > So, to give the list another kick in the guts, I float another > question... > > > > What would you did if They broke up? > > > > > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > > Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online > > http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963 > > > > > > ------------------------------ Message-ID: <006201c28514$7d64e6c0$f9018c41@0021434253> From: "Miranda Phifer" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:44:14 -0500 "I personally wouldn't mind hearing > another installment of State Songs or another Mono Puff album...." neither would I!!!!!!!!! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Nuccitelli" To: Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 4:18 PM Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 > I dunno. If you they both continued making music separately, that'd mean > twice as much music from the Johns. I personally wouldn't mind hearing > another installment of State Songs or another Mono Puff album.... > > -- > slothradio. are you listening? > http://www.slothradio.com/ > > > Quoting Miranda Phifer : > > > ...i wouldn't believe it. > > and i would continue not believing it until i die. > > cause it's just not possible in my mind...it's just not right. > > i mean, it's one thing to say they've retired, but to say they've split > > is > > different - entirely! > > no! > > no! > > NO! > > ...it won't happen! =) > > > > *gasps for breath of air* > > > > ok, that's all, > > <3 miranda > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: "Lauren Roache" > > To: > > Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 1:34 AM > > Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #59-2 & #59-3 > > > > > > > >Monday, 4 November 2002 > > > > > > > >Today's Topics: > > > > > > > >TMBG: Fw: FREE Condoms! You gotta try this... > > > >TMBG: Casual wear,Working gloves,Socks and scarfs,Hat and caps > > > >TMBG: Best Fire hose, colored /white fire hose with natural rubber > > or > > EPDM > > > >TMBG: Jazz and Fusion Music > > > > > > Just when we thought that we had beat spam forever, with a entire > > digest > > > dedicated to the demise of TMBG, we get this... > > > Welcome back to SPAM Digest! > > > Yay! - the world is right again! - and just when my parranoia was > > getting > > > ahold... > > > > > > So, to give the list another kick in the guts, I float another > > question... > > > > > > What would you did if They broke up? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > > > Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online > > > http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963 > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Is there life after TMBG? Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 21:49:55 +0000 Message-ID: Chris Nuccitelli: >I dunno. If you they both continued making music separately, that'd mean >twice as much music from the Johns. I personally wouldn't mind hearing >another installment of State Songs or another Mono Puff album.... Linnell has pointed out several times that he's lazy when it comes to doing stuff other than songwriting, and that Flans is usually the one who deals with the business end of TMBG. If they broke up, Linnell might be able to convince some label to release some of his solo stuff, but I fear albums from him would be few and far between. I get the idea that Flans probably WOULD launch a solo career, but whether his band would be Mono Puff again or something else isn't something we can really know. Nathan _________________________________________________________________ Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband. Join now! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:23:08 -0500 From: "Kless, K.C." Subject: TMBG: Conan and Au Contraire I heard TMBG was on Conan last night. What did they play? . Also, does anyone have a recording of Au Contraire they'd be willing to share? You could email it or AIM it to me. Email me privately to set something up. I just have too many thoughts in my brain right now... better go clean some out. -K.C. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.0.20021105172959.00a33440@pop-server.houston.rr.com> Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 17:31:21 -0600 From: Quinn Collard Subject: Re: TMBG: Conan and Au Contraire >I heard TMBG was on Conan last night. What did they play? No! and Clap Your Hands. It was a rerun of their appearance from August, and it's going to be on Comedy Central in half an hour (7 p.m.) >.Also, does anyone have a recording of Au Contraire they'd be willing to >share? I'm putting a live mp3 on my site very very soon. Quinn {http://home.houston.rr.com/johnlinnell/main.html} "I wish that everything went just as I wish everything would go." ~John Linnell ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #59-5 *****************************