Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #59-6 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 59, Number 6 Thursday, 7 November 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: What I'd do? TMBG: Best 15" LCD Monitor!! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject: TMBG: What I'd do? Message-ID: From: "Erik J. Chuss" Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:29:41 -0500 >>What would you did if They broke up? Well first, sadly, I would have to attend Quinn's funeral. Next I would have to kidnap one of the Dans and hold him hostage until they did re-unite. I picture a "Saving Silverman" kind of theme to it. If that didn't work, I would then have to find another group that's pretty good, go to their concerts and keep yelling "Your pretty good but your no They Might Be Giants!" until the men with the clean, white outfits come, take me away, and put me in a room that's comfortably small. When I got out I would sit in my rocking chair in my waning years and tell stories to the children about an alternative rock group that came out of the burning New England Autumn leaves, like a Phoenix in the desert, who brought joy and Rapture (by Blondie) to the world for many years to come. ;-) E ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200211070252.SAA26021@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: Supertech.Technology.Co.@ussdefiant.ufp.org, Subject: TMBG: Best 15" LCD Monitor!! Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:42:20 +0800 [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #59-6 *****************************