Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #59-9 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 59, Number 9 Sunday, 10 November 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Thanks! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <20021109115338.5220.qmail@web41115.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 12:53:38 +0100 (CET) From: Patrick Aron Subject: TMBG: Thanks! Well, in fact, @+ is see you later in fench. In french, to say see you later, we use "a plus tard", and the "a plus" is figured by "@+", like John M. said. Well, I didn't know that "je suis une pomme de terre" is a famous sentence! Everybody' s french is very great, really! Merci, Colleen Anne! I saw that they come in Marseille: it is where I live... In 1994, I was only 7, and I didn't know Them then...-snif- (ahhh... you want to know what is -snif-, don't you? Well, it is easy to understand, so I will let you try to find...) I hope that They will come back! We would throw such a party! ;-) Julien (it is my real name. Patrick is the name of my father, and I don't understand why it is written.) And.... @+ * --------------------------------- Yahoo! Mail -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en francais ! [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #59-9 *****************************