Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #60-1 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 60, Number 1 Sunday, 1 December 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: FYI Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.0.20021130205328.00a5dac0@pop-server.houston.rr.com> Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:53:58 -0600 From: Quinn Collard Subject: TMBG: FYI John "Mundanes" Andrews tells me that his company, Klasky Csupo (responsible for Rugrats, among other things), is doing an "animated project" with a new TMBG song. It'll probably be on in the spring and I'll have more details from him when that gets closer. Quinn {http://home.houston.rr.com/johnlinnell/main.html} "I wish that everything went just as I wish everything would go." ~John Linnell ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #60-1 *****************************