Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #60-16 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 60, Number 16 Monday, 30 December 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: FS: McSweeney's Issue 6, The Guitar single, & more... TMBG: test Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Adam Piontek Subject: TMBG: FS: McSweeney's Issue 6, The Guitar single, & more... Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:05:50 -0500 Message-Id: <200212291505.50680.adam@damek.org> Hi - I've been a lurker on this list for awhile now... unfortunately I'm only de-lurking because I'm selling a couple of my TMBG things, and I'm too lazy to go the eBay route. If you're interested in one of these, but uncomfortable buying from me, you can check my eBay feedback, which will hopefully demonstrate that I'm generally pretty honest: http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=damek Anyway, here's what I want to get rid of... er, sell: SINGLES ($2 each or best offer): Mono Puff - The Devil Went Down To Newport (Totally Rocking) TMBG - Istanbul (Not Constantinople) TMBG - I Palindrome I TMBG - I Palindrome I .. [yes, I have two of these] TMBG - The Guitar TMBG - Working Undercover For The Man OTHER: McSweeney's Issue #6 .. [opened once, basically like new] Various - Cafe Music Network's Selects Vol. 7 .. [feat. Mono Puff's Extra Krispy track] The McSweeney's issue is $5 or best offer The Cafe Music Network compilation is free - you just pay $1.50 for media rate shipping (in the US - if you're not in the US, shipping will likely be more). Just let me know what you're interested in, and how much you're willing to pay. I really want to part with this stuff. I'll take money orders, checks, well-concealed cash, or even PayPal... Thanks for helping me get rid of this stuff! -Adam ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:57:19 -0500 (EST) From: Josh Axelrad Subject: TMBG: test Message-ID: Ok... so I am testing if I am getting the list properly... token tmbg content: I played Flans' guitar at both tmbg shows and when he realized he gave me the pick to play the second night in a row I think he got pissed off and he told me he was freaked out by it afterwards. Josh ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #60-16 ******************************