Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #60-5 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 60, Number 5 Sunday, 15 December 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: On Guitars And Inexperience Re: TMBG: On Guitars And Inexperience Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Justin McElroy" Subject: TMBG: On Guitars And Inexperience Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 12:47:53 -0500 Message-ID: Hi there. I've just started attempting to play the guitar for the sole purpose of playing TMBG songs. Here's the question for all you modern-day troubadors out there (and I think you know who you are)- what are the easiest TMBG songs to play? I want instant gratification. I'm going to continue to improve my skill, but I'd love to be able to bust out a TMBG song right off the bat. Inspiration if you will. How about it? Sincerely, Justin McElroy _________________________________________________________________ Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail ------------------------------ From: FreeMiniPops@aol.com Message-ID: <25.328653f7.2b2d3a8e@aol.com> Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 20:53:18 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: On Guitars And Inexperience Well, when I first started playing, the first TMBG tunes I picked up on were Ana Ng and New York City. Those are both pretty easy. Good luck, and have a good time. Playing guitar is fun :) -alex http://noexitrecords.com/misterhighway [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #60-5 *****************************