Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #60-9 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 60, Number 9 Sunday, 22 December 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Up Close Re: TMBG: Up Close Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject: TMBG: Up Close Message-ID: From: "Erik J. Chuss" Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:49:55 -0500 First off, the 'Up Close' show last night was great! I just got home from NYC in time to see it 'live'. Although I did tape it I had to stay up to watch it. I would LOVE to see 'Gigantic'. Hopefully with the national exposure more and more theaters/venues will show the film. E "He's a wicked little critter with a sissy baaar and he lays a patch on the taaar". ------------------------------ Message-Id: <5.2.0.9.0.20021221201219.00b16c60@pop.runbox.com> Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 20:14:16 -0500 From: jessie Subject: Re: TMBG: Up Close At 11:49 AM 12/21/2002 -0500, Erik J. Chuss wrote: >First off, the 'Up Close' show last night was great! I just got home from >NYC in time to see it 'live'. Although I did tape it I had to stay up to >watch it. I would LOVE to see 'Gigantic'. Hopefully with the national >exposure more and more theaters/venues will show the film. ah, me too. i thought it was fabulous, and really exciting. if just a short preview is that awesome, i can't imagine how amazing the entire film is. i cannot wait to see it. oh, and that little dial a song vs. no! commercial was awesome. that was really fun. i like the concept of tmbg tv commercials. -jessie. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #60-9 *****************************