Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #61-1 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 61, Number 1 Wednesday, 1 January 2003 Today's Topics: TMBG: www.tmbg.org is now an Emusic affiliate. Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:47:30 -0500 From: Leo Bicknell Subject: TMBG: www.tmbg.org is now an Emusic affiliate. Message-ID: <20030101004730.GA45750@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: United Federation of Planets As some of you might remember CDNow stopped the affiliate program that I participated in. While I haven't found a CD Vendor that I'm happy with, I did notice that E-Music both has more downloads available then I thought, and a new affiliate program. As a result, you'll notice CDNow links have been replaced with EMusic links. If you haven't checked them out in a while I ask that you please do. I also ask that you do it by going to www.tmbg.org and following a click through (bottom of the main page, or on the Chords Interpretations and Lyrics page) so I get credit for the click through. Even if you want something other than They Might Be Giants from EMusic, if you start with a click through from www.tmbg.org I get credit! I will continue to look for a physical CD vendor, and will let you know when I find one. -- Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org - CCIE 3440 PGP keys at http://www.ufp.org/~bicknell/ Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #61-1 *****************************