Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #61-3 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 61, Number 3 Friday, 3 January 2003 Today's Topics: RE: TMBG: www.tmbg.org is now an Emusic affiliate. Re: TMBG: www.tmbg.org is now an Emusic affiliate. Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject: RE: TMBG: www.tmbg.org is now an Emusic affiliate. Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 09:47:31 -0500 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" At the risk of incurring the wrath of the automated Majordomo's express instructions, I'm going to add a "Me, too" to this message... Justin said it just right. You rule, Leo!! Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** > -----Original Message----- > From: Justin McElroy [mailto:tmbgman@hotmail.com] > Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 6:26 PM > To: bicknell@ufp.org > Cc: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > Subject: Re: TMBG: www.tmbg.org is now an Emusic affiliate. > > > > Hey Leo, this isn't in refernce to anything you were talking > about, I just > wanted to say thanks very much for all the work you do with > tmbg.org. The > site is just invaluble to us TMBG fans, and I don't know what > I'd do without > it. > > Sincerely, > > Justin McElroy > > > > > > >From: Leo Bicknell > >Reply-To: Leo Bicknell > >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > >Subject: TMBG: www.tmbg.org is now an Emusic affiliate. > >Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:47:30 -0500 > > > > > >As some of you might remember CDNow stopped the affiliate program > >that I participated in. While I haven't found a CD Vendor that > >I'm happy with, I did notice that E-Music both has more downloads > >available then I thought, and a new affiliate program. > > > >As a result, you'll notice CDNow links have been replaced with > >EMusic links. If you haven't checked them out in a while I ask > >that you please do. I also ask that you do it by going to www.tmbg.org >and following a click through (bottom of the main page, or on the >Chords Interpretations and Lyrics page) so I get credit for the >click through. Even if you want something other than They Might >Be Giants from EMusic, if you start with a click through from >www.tmbg.org I get credit! > >I will continue to look for a physical CD vendor, and will let >you know when I find one. > >-- > Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org - CCIE 3440 > PGP keys at http://www.ufp.org/~bicknell/ >Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org _________________________________________________________________ MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 19:56:28 -0500 From: Jessica Keenan Subject: Re: TMBG: www.tmbg.org is now an Emusic affiliate. Message-id: <000901c2b2c2$f2f46e20$eb3b5144@phnixv01.pa.comcast.net> Huzzah to Sir Leo, the Wise! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Karin Highfield" To: "Justin McElroy" ; Cc: Sent: January 02, 2003 09:47 Subject: RE: TMBG: www.tmbg.org is now an Emusic affiliate. > At the risk of incurring the wrath of the automated Majordomo's express instructions, I'm going to add a "Me, too" to this message... Justin said it just right. You rule, Leo!! > > Karin H > ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: Justin McElroy [mailto:tmbgman@hotmail.com] > > Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 6:26 PM > > To: bicknell@ufp.org > > Cc: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > > Subject: Re: TMBG: www.tmbg.org is now an Emusic affiliate. > > > > > > > > Hey Leo, this isn't in refernce to anything you were talking > > about, I just > > wanted to say thanks very much for all the work you do with > > tmbg.org. The > > site is just invaluble to us TMBG fans, and I don't know what > > I'd do without > > it. > > > > Sincerely, > > > > Justin McElroy > > > > > > > > > > > > >From: Leo Bicknell > > >Reply-To: Leo Bicknell > > >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > > >Subject: TMBG: www.tmbg.org is now an Emusic affiliate. > > >Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:47:30 -0500 > > > > > > > > >As some of you might remember CDNow stopped the affiliate program > > >that I participated in. While I haven't found a CD Vendor that > > >I'm happy with, I did notice that E-Music both has more downloads > > >available then I thought, and a new affiliate program. > > > > > >As a result, you'll notice CDNow links have been replaced with > > >EMusic links. If you haven't checked them out in a while I ask > > >that you please do. I also ask that you do it by going to > www.tmbg.org > >and following a click through (bottom of the main page, or on the > >Chords Interpretations and Lyrics page) so I get credit for the > >click through. Even if you want something other than They Might > >Be Giants from EMusic, if you start with a click through from > >www.tmbg.org I get credit! > > > >I will continue to look for a physical CD vendor, and will let > >you know when I find one. > > > >-- > > Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org - CCIE 3440 > > PGP keys at http://www.ufp.org/~bicknell/ > >Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org > > > _________________________________________________________________ > MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*. > http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail > ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #61-3 *****************************