Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #61-4 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 61, Number 4 Monday, 6 January 2003 Today's Topics: TMBG: Top Albums of '02 Re: TMBG: Top Albums of '02 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: FreeMiniPops@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 09:05:10 EST Subject: TMBG: Top Albums of '02 Well, I know I'm several days late, but I was just curious as to what everyone's favorite albums of last year were? There were some pretty swell releases, so incase anyone is interested, here's my top five... 5) Norah Jones, "Come Away With Me" 4) Nerf Herder, "American Cheese" 3) Coldplay, "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" 2) Phantom Planet, "The Guest" 1) 12Rods, "Lost Time" And an honorable mention goes to "No!" by They Might Be Giants, just because they've been my favorite band since sixth grade, and I didn't want to leave them out :) Plus, for a kids album, "No!" is pretty rockin'. 12Rods new album was the most anticipated release of the year for me. As soon as I found out that they were releasing a new album, I already had my number one for '02. They never disappoint, and always top all of my lists. What's your top five (or ten or twenty... whatever)? -alex http://www.noexitrecords.com/misterhighway [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #61-4 *****************************