Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #61-7 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 61, Number 7 Tuesday, 14 January 2003 Today's Topics: TMBG: The fate of www.tmbg.cc and the amtmbg website Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 00:17:16 -0700 Subject: TMBG: The fate of www.tmbg.cc and the amtmbg website Message-ID: <20030113.001719.-645521.0.makebase@juno.com> From: Shaun A Peck Hey y'all! I've been out of circulation for a while. I apologize to the four people who are still waiting for their profiles to show up on www.alt.music.tmbg.cc. I will try to get them up soon, but it may all be moot. You see, the reason I've been out of the loop for a while is that I'm getting married soon and I've been working like crazy and stuff and really have not had a whole lot of quality internet time. I've missed you all terribly. Anyway, it looks like I neither have the time nor the money to pursue my website. That means that I need to give up my domain name and all next month. In fact, my auto renewal is just days away and I am going to have to cancel it. Why does this concern you? Well, the aforementioned website we put together for the newsgroup will disappear when my domain does. So, I'm asking if anyone would like to continue it. I would think it would do best on another "tmbg dot something-or-other" domain, but I guess anything is better than nothing. Anyone interested can just email me either at makebase@tmbg.cc (it'll work for another month or so), or makebase@juno.com. I can email you all the associated files and such. Also, rather than let www.tmbg.cc disappear into oblivion, I'd be willing to transfer the domain name on to someone else if they're seriously interested. If you contact me on Monday or Tuesday, there will be enough time for me to give you the DNS info so that you can enter your own credit card info and renew the domain name for the cheaper renewal rate. (No, I'm not asking for your CC info--you do that with the DNS people.) I offer this free of charge because I just don't have the time to stick with this. I am still fanatic about TMBG, I just have too much on my plate now. Gotta marry the girl of my dreams and all. Anyway, if you're interested, email me and I'll let you know if you're the lucky winner. I'll even throw in all the files I have on the website currently if you want them. Sorry to spring this on y'all so late. I need to switch the DNS info soon to save the next guy money. If no one is inerested, I guess you can always change your mind and snatch it up when the domain expires next month. I'm not going to have a lot time to check the newsgroup or the mailing list this week, so if you're interested, please email me. Thanks for your time. Nothin' but love for all y'all! -- Shaun www.tmbg.cc ________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #61-7 *****************************