Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #61-9 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 61, Number 9 Monday, 20 January 2003 Today's Topics: TMBG: can you help me? Re: TMBG: can you help me? Re: TMBG: can you help me? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:46:56 -0500 From: Jessica Keenan Subject: TMBG: can you help me? Message-id: <001e01c2bff3$87714220$eb3b5144@phnixv01.pa.comcast.net> [Badly formed multipart message, contents not processed] ------------------------------ From: Adam Piontek Subject: Re: TMBG: can you help me? Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 15:01:33 -0500 Message-Id: <200301191501.33048.adam@damek.org> I got your message - I think the list has just been very quiet lately. On Sunday 19 January 2003 2:46 pm, Jessica Keenan wrote: > Greetings. I know that a lot of logistical things have been changing > lately, and I just wondered if everyone has been very quiet lately or > if I was missing all of the exciting list info. I have received no > mail for about two weeks from the list. If this can be read please > reply. As far as I know, I should not have been affected by the > changes. Many thanks. > > ~MST3Kenobi@comcast.net > > My goal is simple. > It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is > and why it exists at all. ~Stephen W. Hawking ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001401c2bfff$9e25d380$6700a8c0@BSD> From: "Nicholas Wolf" Subject: Re: TMBG: can you help me? Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 13:13:27 -0800 Given that most of our conversation of late has been about spam and how to get rid of it, and given that our plans for the total destruction of the aforementioned spam have finally come to fruition, it stands to reason that the list would suddenly be devoid of posts. We have defeated our nemesis - what is left for us but a peaceful life? Time to be fruitful and multiply or something. Signed, Nicholas Wolf TMBG Ambassador to D'ni or Bag End or something ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Piontek" To: "Jessica Keenan" Cc: Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 12:01 PM Subject: Re: TMBG: can you help me? > I got your message - I think the list has just been very quiet lately. > > On Sunday 19 January 2003 2:46 pm, Jessica Keenan wrote: > > Greetings. I know that a lot of logistical things have been changing > > lately, and I just wondered if everyone has been very quiet lately or > > if I was missing all of the exciting list info. I have received no > > mail for about two weeks from the list. If this can be read please > > reply. As far as I know, I should not have been affected by the > > changes. Many thanks. > > > > ~MST3Kenobi@comcast.net > > > > My goal is simple. > > It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is > > and why it exists at all. ~Stephen W. Hawking > > ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #61-9 *****************************