Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #62-12 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 62, Number 12 Thursday, 27 February 2003 Today's Topics: TMBG: Finished With Lies on the TeeVee TMBG: Re: Finished With Lies on the TeeVee TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #62-11 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: BethJE@aol.com Message-ID: <95.2a9508de.2b8dd325@aol.com> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:21:57 EST Subject: TMBG: Finished With Lies on the TeeVee Forgiveness, if this has been mentioned already. I was just flipping channels and I stopped on PBS, and this kids show called DragonflyTV was on. It's like Zoom but more outside and stuff. And don't ask me why the New Jersey PBS chooses to show it at 3am. Anyway, I caught the very end of a particular segment where they played a little tiny clip of "Finished With Lies." I wish I knew what the segment was about. It was pretty neat, though. They play little tiny song clips all the time, but it was luck that I'd tune in in time for that. Wowmonkeys. Beth [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #62-11 Message-ID: From: "Erik J. Chuss" Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:05:29 -0500 Subject: TMBG: TMBG on CNN-Asia Hey listers! I was in Singapore last week, and saw John F being interviewed on CNN-Asia. This was on Feb 22, and he was talking about their use of direct CD sales, as opposed to the "traditional" distribution channels. Russ * --------------------------------------------------------------- >>> Sounds like TMBG has gone global, "conquered the world" you might say! Next conquest the solar system. I am defintiely going to that Mars concert in 2040. Does anyone else going want to meet before the show and grab a bite to eat? Anyone know of a good place to eat on Mars? ;-) ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #62-12 ******************************