Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #63-7 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 63, Number 7 Monday, 24 March 2003 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #63-6 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <20030323154509.42144.qmail@web41405.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 07:45:09 -0800 (PST) From: Jeremy Owen Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #63-6 I LOVE the digeridoo! do these guys have a website? > Can I *highly* recommend Black 47, great Irish > rock/punk/NYC band. I have to say Larry Kirwan > (lead singer/frontman) is one of my favorite people. > > Brother. If you have not heard of/heard/seen > them...do so post haste!!! Aussie Celtic band. The > incorporate a didgeradoo (sp?). And you thought the > accordian was cool ;-) __________________________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop! http://platinum.yahoo.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #63-7 *****************************