Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #64-14 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 64, Number 14 Wednesday, 23 April 2003 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Just awoke from 8 month sleep. Need latest TMBG Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:43:27 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: Just awoke from 8 month sleep. Need latest TMBG They are coming to the UK in October. Nothing else matters! Richard ~ UK TMBG Ambassador >>> Bongo 21/04/03 07:24:25 >>> I haven't kept up with the list in the last 8 months. Assume that I know nothing that's been going on in the world of TMBG since then. What should I know? I read all of Flan's email but aside from "People Are Wrong" news he hasn't revealed too much lately. Any new album info? Any interesting rumors? Also, anyone know who's opening for them in the upcoming L.A. show? -B O N G O "Propel, propel, propel your craft Gently through liquid solution Ecstatically, Ecstatically, Ecstatically Existence is but an illusion" -Mister Rogers ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #64-14 ******************************