Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #64-15 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 64, Number 15 Thursday, 24 April 2003 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Just awoke from 8 month sleep. Need latest TMBG news. Re: TMBG: Just awoke from 8 month sleep. Need latest TMBG news. Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <20030424031403.95766.qmail@web11806.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:14:03 -0700 (PDT) From: Danielle Gaither-Williams Subject: Re: TMBG: Just awoke from 8 month sleep. Need latest TMBG news. --- Bongo wrote: > > I haven't kept up with the list in the last 8 months. > Assume that I > know nothing that's been going on in the world of TMBG since > then. What > should I know? I read all of Flan's email but aside from > "People Are > Wrong" news he hasn't revealed too much lately. > > Any new album info? They did cover "Savoy Truffle" for a George Harrison tribute album. Unfortunately, Their version isn't very good (then again, the original isn't one of my favorite Harrisongs to begin with). And They're still not coming to Hawaii, dagnabbit. Everyone seems to forget about this place. With my luck, they'll finally decide to come here while I'm visiting the mainland. ;-) Danielle Gaither-Williams ===== For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And folks, this is unacceptable in America. . . . And we're going to do something about it. --George W. Bush __________________________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo http://search.yahoo.com ------------------------------ Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.0.20030424002724.00a23af0@pop-server.houston.rr.com> Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 00:29:31 -0400 From: Quinn Collard Subject: Re: TMBG: Just awoke from 8 month sleep. Need latest TMBG news. I've been trying to think but there really hasn't been *anything* that hasn't been in the newsletter...book based on Bed Bed Bed this fall, Direct from Brooklyn is on DVD, Gigantic is showing in theatres starting next month, DAS is back up...supposedly a new album next year but *no* info on it...um...I don't know of anything else, really. Quinn {http://home.houston.rr.com/johnlinnell/main.html} "People are kind of screwed up sometimes." ~John Linnell ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #64-15 ******************************