Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #64-16 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 64, Number 16 Saturday, 26 April 2003 Today's Topics: TMBG: Just awoke from 8 month sleep. Need latest TMBG news TMBG: Misc somewhat TMBG-related Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:19:18 -0700 From: "Paul J. Zickler" Subject: TMBG: Just awoke from 8 month sleep. Need latest TMBG news OK, I've been waiting for a chance to bring this up, thinking maybe I'd missed a discussion of it somewhere. On theymightbegiants.com there's an mp3 of a song called "Damn Good Time". It's a fantastic song, and I've never heard it anywhere before. The info says it's a "mystery track that will remain a mystery for now." Is this a song for the new album? Some other project? It rocks! Go listen to it if you haven't yet. Also, They are contributing a track to the Hedwig & the Angry Inch all-star CD, along with Yoko Ono, Yo La Tengo, Loudon Wainwright, etc.... I have no idea when that album comes out, but wow, how cool is that? If you haven't at least heard the music from Hedwig, not to mention seeing the film, go do that right after you download "Damn Good Time". So see, there is stuff happening, but we don't know what it is... PZ ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3EA9540B.6030002@st.com> Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:28:11 -0600 From: Russell Josephson Subject: TMBG: Misc somewhat TMBG-related [Unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/related), contents not processed] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #64-16 ******************************