Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #64-5 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 64, Number 5 Monday, 7 April 2003 Today's Topics: TMBG: "No Answer" Tab TMBG: Re: "No Answer" Tab Re: TMBG: Unrelated Thing TMBG: Montana Video Re: TMBG: Montana Video Fwd: TMBG: Unrelated Thing Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Justin McElroy" Subject: TMBG: "No Answer" Tab Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 16:51:37 -0500 Message-ID: Hi all, you may remember a couple of months ago me asking for some easy TMBG songs to play with my burgeoning guitar skills. I want to thank you all for your generosity in that regard. Now I have a new favor. My favorite TMBG song of recent memory is the heretofore-unreleased gem "No Answer". I know it was on D-A-S for a while. My question is this- does anyone have the tab for this song, or the ability to provide that tab? I've checked the usual suspects (tmbg.org, BLTM) to no avail. I have never deduced tablature for a song before, and I haven't been able to piece it together. Thanks, in advance, for any help you can supply. Love, Justin _________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail ------------------------------ From: "john m" Subject: TMBG: Re: "No Answer" Tab Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 17:02:11 -0500 Message-ID: http://www.geocities.com/guitari2600/noanswer.txt -john | official alt.music.tmbg dude ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 17:43:04 -0600 (CST) From: Iiaeaux Alod Subject: Re: TMBG: Unrelated Thing Message-ID: Thank you everyone. --Iiaeaux Alod ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 08:11:07 -0400 From: JohnL1080@aol.com Subject: TMBG: Montana Video Message-ID: <47E0F84D.4418C3EA.025C476C@aol.com> I was wondering if anyone knows where I could download the video of John Linnell performing Montana on Conan...It was up on BLTBM before it got shut down, would anyone know where else it might be? Also, I think Lousiana kicks ass. ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-ID: <75.e325fd1.2bc1a67e@aol.com> Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:49:18 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Montana Video may I suggest KaZaA? sometimes it's on there. all my love, rick [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] Jill Sobule! http://jillsobule.com Which also just happens to be a great alternative to TMBG, not that one is needed! > > > Okay, I asked this before but there was no response and because it was > amidst all of those other favorite bands emails I'm going to give it > another try. > > I'm organizing the Day Of Silence this year at my school (which is a > day > where the participants don't speak from 8:00am - 5:00pm in order to > show > to the people around them the "silence" that gays, lesbians, bisexuals, > and transgender persons are forced to live in. Basically it's a gay > rights thing.) Yeah, so I was wondering if anyone knows any songs by > any > artists that have gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender themes to them so we > can play them in the hallways. Anyone know any? > > Thanks, > > --Iiaeaux Alod > ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #64-5 *****************************