Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #64-8 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 64, Number 8 Saturday, 12 April 2003 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Montana Video Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Anna Herbener" Subject: Re: TMBG: Montana Video Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:22:27 -0400 Message-ID: >I was wondering if anyone knows where I could download the video of John >Linnell performing Montana on Conan...It was up on BLTBM before it got shut >down, would anyone know where else it might be? Sure, I have it. If you have AIM I could send it to you through that. Or something. I use KaZaA, but I've been through instances where I couldn't find things that I've known for a fact were on there, so I don't know how that could work out. >Also, I think Lousiana kicks ass. I know you're out there. Anna _________________________________________________________________ STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #64-8 *****************************