Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #64-9 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 64, Number 9 Tuesday, 15 April 2003 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Playing in the UK!!!! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:41:03 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: Playing in the UK!!!! Message mainly for the UK people on the list (but those of you who may be over here in October on vacation may also be interested!). TMBG are playing at the Barbican Theatre in London on Saturday 4th October. The show is called 'McSweeneys vs They Might Be Giants' and it says 'New York's finest literary journal throws don the gauntlet to cultish experimental pop group TMBG. A spoken word and music event truely unlike anything you have seen or heard before.' Tickets cost #10 / #13.50 / #17.50 and #20.00. If anyone outside the UK knows they are going to be here in October (!) and want me to get tickets for them contact me off-list. The Barbican is about a 10 minute walk from where I work so I can easily get tickets and you won't have to pay a booking fee. Alternatively there is their web-site www.barbican.org.uk and they are selling tickets. I'll be there in the expensive seats! Hopefully they will tag on some other UK dates. Cheers Richard ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #64-9 *****************************