Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #65-1 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 65, Number 1 Wednesday, 14 May 2003 Today's Topics: TMBG: Dexter and TMBG? Re: TMBG: Dexter and TMBG? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Patty Castillo" Subject: TMBG: Dexter and TMBG? Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 13:27:49 -0400 Message-ID: [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ Message-Id: <5.2.0.9.0.20030513192119.00bbc048@pop.runbox.com> Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 19:23:34 -0400 From: jessie Subject: Re: TMBG: Dexter and TMBG? At 01:27 PM 5/13/2003 -0400, Patty Castillo wrote: >I was channel surfing last night when I came across a video on the Cartoon >Network. It was called "Dee Dee and Dexter" and it was by TMBG! Now, I >haven't exactly been keeping myself up to date on all things Giant, so I >don't know if this is a new thing or an old thing. I'd seen the Courage >the Cowardly Dog one, but never one for Dexter's Laboratory. So yeah, just >thought I'd share with the group and see if anyone has a copy of this >song/video. If this is old news, I apologize for wasting your time. If >it's not, then glad I could help. Ok bye bye now. yeah, it is supercool, and I think quite recent... all this cartoon network collaboration is carazy. I believe there is a copy of the video up at www.cheesegod.com/crudpants ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #65-1 *****************************