Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #65-17 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 65, Number 17 Wednesday, 25 June 2003 Today's Topics: Re:Harry Potter Comment (formerly: TMBG: My Gigantic Review) TMBG: the egg show, oranges, harry potter Re: TMBG: the egg show Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Patty Castillo" Subject: Re:Harry Potter Comment (formerly: TMBG: My Gigantic Review) Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:56:37 -0400 Message-ID: [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20030624140108.77124.qmail@web10408.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:01:08 -0700 (PDT) From: Laura Field Subject: TMBG: the egg show, oranges, harry potter first off i must say: i do like the new harry potter book :) and oranges taste good, but they are sticky mostly i'm wondering who is gonna go to the egg show and when is it, i'm currently residing about 15-20 minutes from albany and make the drive to albany atleast 4 times a week, so an egg show would be great :) so close, so convient :D:D ttfn, Laura * --------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month! [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #65-17 ******************************