Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #65-19 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 65, Number 19 Friday, 27 June 2003 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Flans e-mails Re: TMBG: Flans e-mails Re: TMBG: New tmbg clock radio stuff!!! Re: TMBG: New tmbg clock radio stuff!!! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <20030626082227.48946.qmail@web41801.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 01:22:27 -0700 (PDT) From: Greg Brookens Subject: Re: TMBG: Flans e-mails I agree! I haven't gotten any new flans emails for a few months now. I want to know the scoop on that linnell "Am I Awake" song. it gives me the mental picture of linnell taking ecstacy, and dancing around with glow sticks. I love it but i dont want it on any album. I just can't see it fitting with other songs. I guess it will be on something though, it sounds too polished and produced. __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month! http://sbc.yahoo.com ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:08:01 -0400 From: Kaylum@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: Flans e-mails Message-ID: <2DC5D6DC.745400CD.0004C8AF@aol.com> In a message dated 6/26/2003 3:22:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, heyitsgeg@yahoo.com writes: > I agree! I haven't gotten any new flans emails for a > few months now. I want to know the scoop on that > linnell "Am I Awake" song. it gives me the mental > picture of linnell taking ecstacy, and dancing around > with glow sticks. I love it but i dont want it on any > album. I just can't see it fitting with other songs. > I guess it will be on something though, it sounds too > polished and produced. I will do my best to remember to forward Flans's emails here :) In the meantime, "I Am Awake" is the theme song for an upcoming show on the Learning Channel about hospitals or something. Pretty cool :) Kay ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:51:24 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: New tmbg clock radio stuff!!! Can someone tell us where to find TMBG Clock Radio please!? Thanks Richard >>> 26/06/03 00:13:32 >>> Holy wow! Flans sent out an email saying they put up some newly recorded brass band stuff on the EBS channel on TMBG Clock Radio... its great!!! Im listening to the big brass version of Metal Detector now!! I also heard Boat of Car (like the best version ever) and the Beach Boys "Caroline, No" They just keep coming one after the other... . I wish i could have these as mp3s... hmm Jordan ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ From: "Patty Castillo" Subject: Re: TMBG: New tmbg clock radio stuff!!! Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:01:23 -0400 Message-ID: [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #65-19 ******************************