Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #65-21 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 65, Number 21 Sunday, 29 June 2003 Today's Topics: TMBG: TMBG Radio Re: TMBG: TMBG Radio Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: From: "Chuss, Erik J." Subject: TMBG: TMBG Radio Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:00:48 -0400 I just don't get it. tmbG Radio that is. What is tmbG radio exactly? When I go to www.tmbG.com and click on the radio icon that goes back and forth across the screen it takes me to Emusic. I am assuming I need to subscribe to Emusic in order to get tmbG radio? Is it a streaming program or does it download MP3s? I want to make sure before I go through the whole sign-up process and find out it is not what I expected or like. E "You didn't enjoy it, you never believed it, there won't be a refund, you'll never go back." [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] Erik J. Chuss: > When I go to www.tmbG.com and click on the radio icon > that goes back and forth across the screen it takes me > to Emusic. Ah, no, that's what became of the old "Radio They Might Be Giants on wiredplanet.com." You don't want that, you want the little round dial that's next to President Taft's head, on the far right. It'll say "Download for Mac or PC," and the words "Mac" and "PC" are links. Bryce ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #65-21 ******************************