Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #65-4 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 65, Number 4 Friday, 23 May 2003 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #65-3 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <3ECCDF0F.9020601@st.com> Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:30:39 -0600 From: Russell Josephson Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #65-3 Hello, Yesterday I found this on the Gigantic mail list http://groups.yahoo.com/group/giganticfilm/message/982 " John Flansburgh and John Linnell are schedued to appear on both CNNfn and CNN Headline News on Wednesday May 21 to talk about their career and the theatrical premiere of Gigantic. Although times may vary, they are scheduled to appear first on CNNfn to be followed by a live Headline News appearance at approximately 1:20 PM eastern (barring breaking news). " Unfortunately I was at work and missed it. From the CNN financial schedule, the show would have been called "The Money Gang". Why would TMBG be featured? I don't know. And Headline news usually repeats over and over every hour. But I watched it last night, and didn't hear any mention of TMBG. Did anybody see this? I sent email to The Money Gang, but haven't heard back yet. Russ P.S. I _loved_ the interview that was sent out on the tmbg-kids and the tmbg-announce mail-list. (The one where the 2 Johns interview each other.) P.P.S. I did catch Weird Al on the Craig Kilborn show yesterday. ======================================================================== Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/russj_yah Berthoud, Colorado, USA "... not everyone is passionate about music ..." -- Joe Jackson "I took off the intellectuals, and put on There May Be Giants" -- Gloria "It is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" -- 2 Nephi 25:23 ======================================================================== ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #65-4 *****************************