Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #65-5 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 65, Number 5 Saturday, 24 May 2003 Today's Topics: TMBG: NYC Gigantic Showing Re: TMBG: NYC Gigantic Showing Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject: TMBG: NYC Gigantic Showing Message-ID: From: "Erik J. Chuss" Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 08:01:34 -0400 Did anyone go to the "Gigantic" premier in NYC last night? My schedule has been incredibly busy lately and I was not able to go. I am very curious how it went. Any reviews would be great! TIA. E ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:22:14 -0400 From: Kaylum@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: NYC Gigantic Showing Message-ID: <6BF08995.0A29DC5B.0004C8AF@aol.com> The film premieres today, but last night was a very special show at the Bowery to celebrate. There's a report on it in the tmbg newsgroup. Very star studded event...including Laura Cantrell and Robin Goldwasser singing backup on "The Guitar"! Kay ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #65-5 *****************************