Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #65-12 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 65, Number 12 Friday, 20 August 2004 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: conan download? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:45:28 -0400 From: "Christina Miller" Subject: TMBG: Re: conan download? Thanks - the crudpants site works great! Does not include the minute or so before the closing credits where Conan is talking to Mr. Linnell at the interview desk. You can't hear what they're saying, in any case. Although, the weird sideways glances the previous guest was giving him were priceless. Makes me wonder what he and Conan were discussing. Was it just me, or did Mr. Linnell have trouble getting rolling? It sounded off key. >>> 8/17/2004 1:59:08 AM >>> http://cheesegod.com/crudpants/ ----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin Blake" To: Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 4:52 PM Subject: TMBG: conan download? > Is there a download of tmbg on conan anywhere? Maybe bittorrent? > > I do not have cable and nbc does not come in at all where I live. And > no one I know could record it because of the power outages from > hurricane Charley (gotta love that central florida weather...) > > - Justin > [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #65-12 ******************************