Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #65-16 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 65, Number 16 Saturday, 17 July 2004 Today's Topics: TMBG: Free mp3s huzza...ugh TMBG: Never Mind... I just figured it out TMBG: Never Mind... I just figured it out TMBG: spine download Re: TMBG: spine download Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:36:03 -0400 From: "Kless, K.C." Subject: TMBG: Free mp3s huzza...ugh Can anyone else access the new free mp3s posted on tmbg.com? I know Flans' email says a new password is needed, but I don't know what it is. I'm assuming they'll be doing this more often - how do we get these new passwords when they are needed? Thanks in advance, -K.C. ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:39:08 -0400 From: "Kless, K.C." Subject: TMBG: Never Mind... I just figured it out In case anyone else was wondering - you have to sign up for the free mp3s again (from the front page of tmbg.com) I've had the Spine now since Spine day and I still don't have a favorite song... is that a good thing or a bad thing? Sheepishly, -K.C. ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:39:08 -0400 From: "Kless, K.C." Subject: TMBG: Never Mind... I just figured it out In case anyone else was wondering - you have to sign up for the free mp3s again (from the front page of tmbg.com) I've had the Spine now since Spine day and I still don't have a favorite song... is that a good thing or a bad thing? Sheepishly, -K.C. ------------------------------ From: Vazco@aol.com Message-ID: <92.fd55cbc.2e297ba6@aol.com> Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:42:46 EDT Subject: TMBG: spine download whats the link to the spine download site? I cant seem to find it from tmbg.com thanks, mario, still spineless [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] Jul 16, 2004 11:42 AM: The Oversoul (In Vazco@aol.com's voice) said: > whats the link to the spine download site? I cant seem to find it > from tmbg.com Try theymightbegiants.com -- Matt Brown (thehangedman@askee.net) | Olly: If you could fly anywhere, Philosophy, Web Design, SysOp | where would you go? http://thm.askee.net | Chester: Um, to the ceiling. -- Matt Brown (mjb001@ucsd.edu) [ "The mind and the world jointly ] Philosophy Graduate Student [ make up the mind and the world." ] Univ. of California San Diego [ - Hilary Putnam ] Homepage: http://thm.askee.net [ ] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #65-16 ******************************