Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #65-17 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 65, Number 17 Sunday, 18 July 2004 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re Re Re Re TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #65-16 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Laura" Subject: TMBG: Re Re Re Re Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:06:43 -0700 Message-ID: http://www.tmbg.com/freeTunes.html you can go here instead of signing up again the password is thespinesurfs n' the username is still tmbg. K.C. not having a favorite song either means there are many sucky songs or many great ones. I haven't heard the album yet due to pre-ordering. Laura [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] The Spine can be gotten from www.theymightbegiants.com. It's really odd how they're running their sites now. TMBG.com is like the corporate "Giants at a glance" site (although I hate to really catagorize it as such, since it's kind of an in depth site, but it's rarely updated and seems to be mostly the PR outlet), tmbgnet.com is the official "what They are up to right now" site, newsy stuff, primarily, although it seems to be a heavy promotional outlet for the band and The Spine in particular, and then we have theymightbegiants.com which is their online music store, not to be confused with the catalog, which can still be found at www.tmbg.com. Also Dialasong.com is still around, as is giantkid.net. I would assume at least one record label has a page for Them as well, if not several. By the way, wasn't something said about a studio version of "Renew My Subscription" being made available? If memory serves, something to do with itunes.com. I'm not that hup to itunes, does anyone have more info on this? -Not Quite Bill's Mood __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Vote for the stars of Yahoo!'s next ad campaign! http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/yahoo/votelifeengine/ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #65-17 ******************************