Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #65-4 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 65, Number 4 Saturday, 9 October 2004 Today's Topics: TMBG: test TMBG: Re: test RE: TMBG: test TMBG: Re: Hoorah life on list Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 16:56:20 +1000 From: sean dwyer Subject: TMBG: test Message-ID: <20041008065620.GA20976@aardvark.net.au> Is anyone about? -- I come from a LAN down under Where the packets flow and routers chunder ------------------------------ Message-ID: <002801c4ad22$c298e5b0$6400a8c0@turtle> From: "Chrissy Rockwell" Subject: TMBG: Re: test Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 06:37:05 -0400 About what? Tests? It's been a while since I've been in school but I remember not liking them. ----- Original Message ----- From: "sean dwyer" To: Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 2:56 AM Subject: TMBG: test | Is anyone about? | | -- | I come from a LAN down under | Where the packets flow and routers chunder | | ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: RE: TMBG: test Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 12:43:53 -0400 Message-ID: sean dwyer: >Is anyone about? I am, and I'm sure many other people are as well. It's just that the list has been very quiet recently. If you want more activity, maybe you should suggest a TMBG-related to discuss. -- I'll still be right where you left me, if you manage to forget me, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://members.aol.com/jinnicky/ ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 15:03:50 +1000 From: sean dwyer Subject: TMBG: Re: Hoorah life on list Message-ID: <20041009050350.GB16832@aardvark.net.au> On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 12:43:53PM -0400, Nathan Mulac DeHoff wrote: > sean dwyer: > >Is anyone about? > > I am, and I'm sure many other people are as well. It's just that the list > has been very quiet recently. If you want more activity, maybe you should > suggest a TMBG-related to discuss. I was a bit worried when I saw the list archives stop at 2002 at www.tmbg.org, which is a great fan site, but must be hard to maintain. I've been a fan of TMBG since Flood (I still have my original cassette), but I admit I've lost track of them in the last few years. tmbg.org has rekindled my enthusiasm however, as has the timely intevention of a mad collector friend who's been bringing me up to speed. The plethora of output is confusing, it'll take some time to sort it out in my head. Any interest in transcriptions of Mink Car or No! (if I can work out the words)? -- I come from a LAN down under Where the packets flow and routers chunder ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #65-4 *****************************