Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #65-5 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 65, Number 5 Sunday, 10 October 2004 Today's Topics: RE: TMBG: Re: Hoorah life on list Re: TMBG: Re: Hoorah life on list TMBG: RE: activity Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: RE: TMBG: Re: Hoorah life on list Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 02:06:05 -0400 Message-ID: sean dwyer: >On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 12:43:53PM -0400, Nathan Mulac DeHoff wrote: > > sean dwyer: > > >Is anyone about? > > > > I am, and I'm sure many other people are as well. It's just that the >list > > has been very quiet recently. If you want more activity, maybe you >should > > suggest a TMBG-related to discuss. > >I was a bit worried when I saw the list archives stop at 2002 at >www.tmbg.org, >which is a great fan site, but must be hard to maintain. Yeah, there's definitely been activity since 2002. Not as much as in previous years, probably, but some. >Any interest in transcriptions of Mink Car or No! (if I can work out the >words)? The lyrics are in the liner notes, aren't they? -- I'll still be right where you left me, if you manage to forget me, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://members.aol.com/jinnicky/ ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 16:33:11 +1000 From: sean dwyer Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Hoorah life on list Message-ID: <20041009063311.GC16832@aardvark.net.au> On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 02:06:05AM -0400, Nathan Mulac DeHoff wrote: > >Any interest in transcriptions of Mink Car or No! (if I can work out the > >words)? > The lyrics are in the liner notes, aren't they? I wouldn't know, sorry, I just got a bunch of stuff on a CD. I asked because they're not up on tmbg.org, and thought I could contribute. -- I come from a LAN down under Where the packets flow and routers chunder ------------------------------ From: "Olaf M." Subject: TMBG: RE: activity Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 12:57:46 -0700 Message-ID: I'll take me some mink car transcriptions...or tabs...and maybe 'where do they make balloons' or 'bed bed bed...". as for topics I suggest 'the spine-two months in...'. Thanks -Olaf Who just moved to seattle and so far has met 3 new tmbg fans, all of whom are really cool except for one who is kinda creepy and a little high-maintenance, but then I should have known that since her self-professed favorite song is 'kiss me, son of god'. and who loves when his signatures are longer than his posts. _________________________________________________________________ Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #65-5 *****************************