Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #65-6 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 65, Number 6 Thursday, 14 October 2004 Today's Topics: TMBG: Making Strides for Breast Cancer Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: alyeditrix@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:20:00 EDT Subject: TMBG: Making Strides for Breast Cancer Everyone, The Making Strides for Breast Cancer Walk is only a few days away, and we are nowhere near our fundraising goal. Please visiit my walk registrant webpage and read up on it - you can donate as little as $1, and it will go to an incredible cause. I know everyone has bills and expenses and is very busy, and I can completely understand if you can't afford to, but if you can, please try to - or at least read up on the info and fwd it to people who might be interested. The money we raise funds the Societyas research, education, advocacy, and patient services programs. Iam proud to support these efforts by walking in Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. You can support them too by making a donation today. Itas easy; simply log on to my personal Web page and pledge as much as you can. Together, we will make a lifesaving difference in the lives of women everywhere! http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=60792&u=60792-60184580&e=142578307 xoxo aly [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #65-6 *****************************